Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 September, 03:25
First we need to have general consensus on what the public schooling system is trying to achieve.

K-12

The answer IMO is to prepare you for universities.

We then need consensus on if universities actually work for everyone.

Hint: they don’t.

We then need consensus on how universities are funded. Where are the funds coming from? How are they used? Who are they going to?

All of this needs to be out in the open for all to see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana has been wondering also as to what part Anons would want to play in this, if they could do pretty much what ever they were called to do in the restructuring of the planet, what would that be number one.

What would be the top 5 things needing redo first?

Number two if we were required to do some sort of community service periodically as well, what skill would they bring to the community or what service would they like to provide.

Pretty sure Nana will not see anyone say they want to clean toilets for days, but for real what would ya'll want to do in your community?
05:27 PM - Sep 13, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
14 September, 12:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Replace all fast food locations with community gardens. The climate of the locations would determine what could grow, vegetables, herbs, fruit trees and even flowers. The gardens would be owned and managed by the people in the community. Recipes could also be shared! This idea could include empty warehouses as well. Many vegetables can be grown with hydroponic gardening. Imagine all urban areas with gardens on every street corner! It will take a lot of clean up first, but can be done!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 September, 02:02
In response Have Faith to her Publication
All good but I also think there will be ways for processing foods without poisons as well.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
14 September, 02:07
In response Have Faith to her Publication
Growing stuff is so iffy! I worked so hard this summer. We had terrible heat and terrible drought, so my efforts ended in a big fail. I'm going to plant some fall things, but if that is a fail, I don't think I will do it again. The return for my hard work isn't worth it. I will be 73 in October. I'm so low on energy, I am ready to quit gardening.

Only followers of this user (LeaOlive) can see their posts

14 September, 01:33
In response Tracy Oliver to her Publication
That is the humanitarian project that Nana submitted to Simon Parkes for consideration just in case he does gain entry to the money he has said he has been promised to work with once the monetary system changes over.
My belief is that other races have seen the future & that is why they have helped us rid the planet of the reptilians.
If Earth had lost this battle with evil it was going to affect the entire universe adversely eventually.They saw that if we take back our planet that Earth humans will evolve to be most spiritually aware & creative species in all of God's All that Is.
I believe this will happen, it is also my belief that the fastest way for us to evolve spiritually & creatively is to change the education process of our children during not only their best learning years but also the yrs when first born & still more strongly connected to God. Birth to preschool.
Now we concentrate on corrupting that God/spirit connection in a satanic system designed to do just that.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 September, 08:37
💓😽

9-11-22 JUAN O SAVIN
with Tom Numbers & Rachel RSB 👑

DIANA, death of QE2, Charles & Trump

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Juan
There’s natural # ‘s that occur & they’re not manipulated
they seem God in Heaven inspired..
There’s also a manipulated # ’s system
where Magicians, Merlins
seek to MANAGE times, dates & seasons..
Those are manipulated with purpose
because the people in this cult trying to run the world
THEY believe they get power from their Gods
by matching dates, times, Celestial alignments
& that their Gods honor what they do
& more than honor
that there’s actual physical power
associated with dates, times & seasons..
There’s some Ancient knowledge
that has been passed down generationally for eons
pre-Adamic
where there was an understanding of the underlying Physics..
It was embedded in certain rituals..
& that was done on the #’s with precision
so later generations could gather that power
& align themselves with it 🧙‍♂️

13 September, 08:59
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Nana is going to go back and listen to this one again. Juan told us several things that he has never before confirmed.

I personally am glad to here him address the conscious thing because I know from my experiences & visions that it is a real thing.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
13 September, 05:33
first I need lots of Roddy Piper sunglasses 😎 2nd..I can teach 'shoot to kill' 😇

14 September, 12:08
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
😘😁

amy lilley @amylilley
13 September, 05:33
Garden, grow all things, root plants, green leafy, flowering plants needing to be pollenated, herbs, medicinal and the like, fruit trees and bushes and dig for clay to make pottery….that’s a start🐸🙏🏻🥰😇

14 September, 12:08
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Thank for sharing hun.