Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 September, 09:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So....is Mr Pool sending you comms.....or are you Mr Pool🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 September, 12:27
the sounds of these notes i know♥️saw someone post the music a church pipe organ, beautiful, from interstellar first step by Hans Zimmer, gonna listen again, had pipe organ in my church as a child

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
14 September, 10:46
Numbers vs. sound. This person isn't playing the sounds you're hearing. No significance of actual notes.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
14 September, 10:03
same notes are in the
1st 3 bars of
“Heart and Soul”
(treble)

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 September, 06:50
1,2,3,4,5 = 15

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
15 September, 03:36
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
15:51 🙌💥

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 September, 06:36
video :19

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 September, 12:17
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
just remembering i have this book tucked on my shelf♥️the perfect time for that adventure

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 September, 06:21
🎶🎹💗

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 September, 06:12
We can turn 15->6, 25->7, 6+7=13
13.13 hz schumann res / pole vibes

And of course ✨35✨45✨

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
14 September, 06:17
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤❤❤❤❤

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 September, 06:02
I spy #35 and #45 . ❤️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 September, 11:44
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Not to mention 18 =. R.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
14 September, 05:22
:)

240 > 24 🪞 42.

Nov 02, 2017 2:18:35 AM EDT
Anonymous
A,b,c,d,e......

https://rumble.com/vjo0bx-...

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
14 September, 04:53
VK when do we buckle up ?

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
14 September, 04:52
❤️

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
14 September, 04:03

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 September, 03:21
im just over here waiting for the breakdown

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 September, 03:18
15+15+25+25+25+35+35 =150
45+45=90
150/90=1.7 (rounded up)

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
14 September, 03:13
It reminds me of music from the movie "Interstellar" - a haunting theme that stuck in my mind a few times

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 September, 03:11
Reminds Nana of the lead up to Fans wonderful music choice this Morning actually.
This part of the movie is always interesting.

JFK Jr Fan jfkjrfan_z
5 hours ago
I almost forgot to leave you a melody.

Beethoven.
Moonlight Sonata.

https://youtu.be/4Tr0otuiQ...
Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata (FULL) - YouTube

Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata (FULL) - Piano Sonata No. 14Copyright Andrea RomanoThe Piano Sonata No. 14 in C♯ minor "Quasi una fantasia", op. 27, No. 2 has ...

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 September, 03:09
I’ve wondered if there was more to the movie Interstellar than just entertainment. Contact is another one.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
14 September, 03:32
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
i like to think when this all goes down we get to finally take our...
https://youtu.be/Ctykf8qh2...
interstellar "First Step" Hans Zimmer soundtrack - church Organ / piano cover epic - YouTube

church organ / pipe organ and piano cover of first step by Hans Zimmer from the movie soundtrack interstellar Performed & Produced by David RobertshawDebut A...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
14 September, 03:12
TIME IS THE GRAVITY...

IN LAY MAN TERMS ALL WHAT HABBENING ON THIS PLANET DEPENDZ PURELY ON GRAVITY OF SITUATION...

SO ITS EXTREMEDLY PREDICTABLE,
IF YOUR AVATAR STOOD OUTSIDE OF ILLUSION OF TIME... 😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/L8p2XhLoP...

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
14 September, 02:45

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
14 September, 02:35

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
14 September, 02:09
5:5

Christine Wwg1wga @Clw1969
14 September, 02:04
Omg. My great grandma taught me to play Happy Birthday by numbering her piano keys like this. I seriously was just taken back in time to those days looking at this🥰 Thank you lol

Omg. My great grandma taught me to play Happy Birthday by numbering her piano keys like this. I seriously was just taken back in time to those days looking at this🥰 Thank you lol

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 September, 02:00
. ;)

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
14 September, 01:40
Aeolian Mode in A, relative minor to the C major (no sharps or flats).

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
14 September, 01:38
In the left hand the person played F,G, A, G. Significance?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 September, 01:19

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
14 September, 01:21
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Wonder who they are ... 😉

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
14 September, 01:17
Love Confirmations! 💕🙏💕🌼