Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 February, 02:04
Hey White Hats:

Why the F does the IRS still exist???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 February, 06:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The transition from the Fiat to Gold Standard GFS takes running both side by side to ensure it is correctly converted, that takes time and I believe they are done. The Beta testing has been going on since late 2019, where people randomly got their debts wiped clean, student loans, CC, mortgage, etc...My understanding is that the beta testing was a success and we should start to hear that be revealed soon as well but I assure you the IRS is GONE! (as well as a couple other 3 letter agencies)😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betsy Cox @Betjacan
04 February, 07:04
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
So are you saying if your mortgage or CC debt is going to be wiped clean you should already know?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 February, 07:45
In response Betsy Cox to her Publication
Only if you were included in the Beta testing. Otherwise, announcments will be made on how it will all work for the rest of us, but debt forgivness is coming. Your cash you already have in the bank or CU will automatically transfer into gold backed currency dollar for dollar, it is still questionable if Stocks, Bonds, Bitcoin and the like will be accepted into this new system and if so, how that will work. More to come. Charile Ward, X22 and Pimpy are great sources for more info.

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
So Q never mentions Nesara/Gesara or debt forgiveness. Why are people claiming this? Also, if we are all made instant millionaires, no one is going to work. The world will literally stop. Im just trying to think logically here.
09:19 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Chelle_Lynn13 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 February, 10:08
In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication
Its not up to Q to spell it all out, you have to READ the Nesara/Gesara information for yourself. It is 100% accurate that this is already hapening. Do more research youll understand it better, but its happening.

04 February, 10:13
I have read it. You know what they say, if sometbing sounds too good to be true....

Eric Travis @Travis159
04 February, 09:30
this is the one part of all this crazy that i cant swallow,, to many variables.

04 February, 09:59
In response Eric Travis to his Publication
Glad Im not the only one.

D.J. Roy @Droy71
04 February, 09:29
JFYI it has been metioned many times in Comms you just have to see it and the system is based on so much per min. then xtra if you stay gainfully employed.

04 February, 09:59
In response D.J. Roy to his Publication
I got the Gold and Silver comms but nothing else.