Why the F does the IRS still exist???
02:04 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
29 March, 06:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
They have all the info to get the money back to us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CLight Love @CLightLove
16 February, 06:34
IRS fooked!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
12 February, 08:10
Because IMF

Sylvr Moon @Sylvrmoon
07 February, 09:43
Well, lets just say im not filing this year 😉😊💪🏻🇺🇸

Trumpster Trump @TRUMP1745
07 February, 07:52
🧐I'll have to circle back to you on that one....

Colleen Walter @CocoW57
29 March, 06:51
In response Trumpster Trump to her Publication
🤣🤣

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
06 February, 11:38
What has been stoen from the American people for the last 90 years is going to be returned tenfold.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
06 February, 05:12
The IRS is not a U.S. government agency. It is an agency of the IMF. Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I, Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391. (1996)
The IMF is an agency of the U.N. Black's Law Dictionary 6th Ed. p. 816.
The United States has not had a Treasury since 1921. 41 Stat. Ch. 214 p. 654.
The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. Presidential Documents Volume 29 - No. 4 p. 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288.

06 February, 05:11
“1913 wasn’t a very good year. 1913 gave us the Federal Reserve System, the Income Tax, the 16th Amendment, and the IRS.” Ron Paul (COINCIDENCE??)

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
29 March, 06:03
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Hellmann's real mayo was est. in 1913 as well.

Pam Krasuski @BeTheLightKS
06 February, 10:41
I'm praying somehow, we all get all that money back. Hubby and I both make descent money, pay out the a$$ from our checks and then still owe $7-10K - like WTF?????? Makes me so mad!

Gia~~ 1020 @Gia1020
06 February, 08:57
AGREE!!!! Wonder this all the time!!! Middle class paying even MORE the last four years as the "good" guys removed all exemptions! WTFFFF....

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
05 February, 09:04
thats what i say

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
05 February, 08:28
That is what I want to know! Yes Yes-why?!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 February, 07:21
HWHWFIRS equals 114 or 6, and 33 in gematria.

Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
06 February, 02:02
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
The shot heard around the world!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 February, 06:32
AND, I haven't paid my property taxes hoping that is a thing of the past, as well

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 February, 06:32
I really don't think it does exist, but for the normies' sake, we are pretending it does. The monies will be returned somehow, I am sure of that

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
05 February, 06:03
My husband very upset we are getting pennies back. He paid in a lot and we have no more eligable kids to claim. Haven't filed yet and will probably wait.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
12 February, 08:14
In response Florida Patriot to her Publication
We are getting less back this year as well. We have done our taxes...we really like our accountant...good guy! I asked him about the IRS being dismantled he was like no no no lol

Freedom Belle 17 @FreedomBelle17
05 February, 01:37
I am holding the line until the last possible moment to even file taxes.

Richie Richard @Richie
05 February, 12:42
I am hoping that there has to be a final calcuation on how much to return to the working class.

Michael Catino @MCanon
05 February, 12:42
Not for long

Shannon Saldivar @shann72
12 February, 02:35
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
patiently waiting for the IRS to be dissolved...

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
10 March, 03:35
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
most people iknow dont wanna hear it!

Debra Staples @weshallovercom7
05 February, 11:01
And why are people still paying federal taxes?

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
05 February, 09:58
Good Morning Doq, have a blessed day

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
05 February, 05:29
Only when the system worldwide is demolished can The Fed collapse ... the Cabal is an Octopus it has tentacles everywhere in all continents & countries ... if you don't dismantle them worldwide ... whatever you do in the USA will only be revived .. Look how quickly Biden has taken to dismantle everying . ... that's how it will always go

Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
05 February, 01:34
Especially since I haven't gotten my refund from last year yet. Now they want me to fill out taxes again? For what? Something fun to do? They sure as heck aren't doing their jobs!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 February, 12:17
How about if we all work together to start a class action lawsuit?

https://www.freedomclubusa...

06 February, 05:08
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
The IRS is not a U.S. government agency. It is an agency of the IMF. Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I, Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391. (1996)

06 February, 05:09
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
"I think if you were to go back and try to find and review the ratification of the 16th amendment, which was the internal revenue, the income tax, I think if you went back and examined that carefully, you would find that a sufficient number of States never ratified that amendment." - U.S. District Court Judge James C. Fox, Sullivan vs. United States, 2003.

Sam Mccall @Mccalsa78
05 February, 12:09
to send me a 7k bill from something back 15 years ago.

Mello Q++ @mellobop
04 February, 11:36
they owe me money!

Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
04 February, 09:56
Why are people still attending 501c3 churches? Why do they give so happily to them...they know they will get a tax break. Not what the Bible instructs. Not what God would have us do.

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
05 February, 09:20
In response Avrash Magdelina to her Publication
Follow the money and every time you will find evil & control..definately not God's idea of a Church

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 February, 09:42
Keep Buying Silver and they won't! 😎👍

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
04 February, 09:33
not for long! #wwg1wga
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺👇👇
https://youtu.be/aAddZXrnC...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt