Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 September, 03:25
First we need to have general consensus on what the public schooling system is trying to achieve.

K-12

The answer IMO is to prepare you for universities.

We then need consensus on if universities actually work for everyone.

Hint: they don’t.

We then need consensus on how universities are funded. Where are the funds coming from? How are they used? Who are they going to?

All of this needs to be out in the open for all to see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
13 September, 11:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq, I was born in 1950. While I have a B.S. degree, I think it is probably truly B.S. The information I've learned here on AU the last two years tells me I need to start over. What is real? What is true? How do we find out? What is a credible resource? I want to know so I can better relate to my five children and twelve grands, and THEN, we can talk about "learning places" for all of us. I believe in God, His Truth, Love and Light and Sovereign reign of Good over evil. That's the starting place for me. But now I'm even unsure of what we've been taught about this Heavenly kingdom. Is it flat or round? You know, thingys like that😁😎. Thank you for your care of us all❣️You rock!👏 And Q and DJT❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
I do not have one single answer for you, but I am glad to know you and I am so very glad to be on this amazing starting-over team 💪💪💪
01:04 AM - Sep 14, 2022
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
14 September, 07:33
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Thank you for your sincere reply❣️ I am so grateful to be on this side of the equation. We truly are the winners! God Wins❣️👏🙏🏻