Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 September, 03:25
First we need to have general consensus on what the public schooling system is trying to achieve.

K-12

The answer IMO is to prepare you for universities.

We then need consensus on if universities actually work for everyone.

Hint: they don’t.

We then need consensus on how universities are funded. Where are the funds coming from? How are they used? Who are they going to?

All of this needs to be out in the open for all to see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
Doq, I was born in 1950. While I have a B.S. degree, I think it is probably truly B.S. The information I've learned here on AU the last two years tells me I need to start over. What is real? What is true? How do we find out? What is a credible resource? I want to know so I can better relate to my five children and twelve grands, and THEN, we can talk about "learning places" for all of us. I believe in God, His Truth, Love and Light and Sovereign reign of Good over evil. That's the starting place for me. But now I'm even unsure of what we've been taught about this Heavenly kingdom. Is it flat or round? You know, thingys like that😁😎. Thank you for your care of us all❣️You rock!👏 And Q and DJT❤️
11:58 PM - Sep 13, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthAlwaysGood in this post can reply
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
14 September, 02:59
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
Try the Bible. That's where every mil officer I met through all this sends me....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
14 September, 01:04
I do not have one single answer for you, but I am glad to know you and I am so very glad to be on this amazing starting-over team 💪💪💪

14 September, 07:33
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Thank you for your sincere reply❣️ I am so grateful to be on this side of the equation. We truly are the winners! God Wins❣️👏🙏🏻

Jay James @birdmanjay
14 September, 12:56
I literally sat here and typed a couple paragraphs...multiple times and deleted it. I am so humbled by this post, I dont know what to say. God bless you. I dont think you need doq or anyone else to tell you. The world is what it is now and you see it now. Keep doing what youre doing. Keep learning. Keep reaching out to others. Live!
God bless you friend. I am truly humbled

14 September, 07:19
In response Jay James to his Publication
Thank you so much for these supportive and kind words and thoughts. The whole Q experience has humbled me and others. Isn't that part of "the awakening"? I believe this is what God is asking of us. Of U.S. "If my people will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land."
2 Chronicles7:14. Full disclosure: Not an ordained preacher! Just a Believer🙏🏻 May God Bless U.S. All❣️WWG1WGA

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 September, 12:35
We will need some group of ppl to actually rewrite our history before we can teach it in school as you say for sure.

We are going to need ppl to do that with no other agenda that can not be corrupted with a process that can't be purposefully corrupted to favor light and/or darkness anywhere that it doesnt really exist.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
14 September, 12:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😇Follow the Light, they will make themselves known automatically!!!

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
14 September, 01:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Have you all heard of Johnny and Elizabeth Enlow? they have been equipping spirit led people to go to the tops of the Mountains in God's kingdom here on Earth. check them out. 7 mountain Family, Religion, Gov. Media/communication, Education, Economics, and Arts