Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Oregon Patriot @OregonPatriot83
17 September, 02:44
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
That would be something! just banned again for the 4,633,974 th time! And i mostly just lurked on that account!
The day DJT & GF were, so was I. Many went down that day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
14 September, 04:07
I went back a year ago. It really is the battlefield

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
14 September, 11:47
You bet. I'm Canadian but I will blast the truth by meme, on the battlefield of election integrity and constitutional freedom for ALL., for the midterms and beyond. 👊

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
14 September, 09:12
Our accounts are still there, but inactive. My question is, will they give us our followers back? Without having that, it would be like starting all over again.

Gary Lindsay @gary_seventeen17
14 September, 04:25
and the only accounts with a blue tick are genuine anons

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
14 September, 02:58
Only if I get my original account back with all our research included, all of it....

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
14 September, 12:54
Its my reading place for the news/highlights.
And I have to slalom through growing rubbish.
No account again for me.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 September, 12:00
ready, I haven’t been able to get back on since I was suspended, tried a few times & got booted off straight away so gave up...I hope my old account gets reinstated.

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
13 September, 11:16
Twitter has alot of cleaning up to do. I listened to Twitter whistleblower testimony. Wow, everyone needs to hear it.
https://rumble.com/v1jwyhj...

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
13 September, 11:14
I'M READY!

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
13 September, 09:55
if the bots go away the left and the hard right will be immediately be ran over. Simply because there are more us than them. Why do you think they had to kick people off and create bots in the first place. There are more good people than bad same reason they cheat.

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
13 September, 09:52
Twits has decided my account is permanently suspended, so if it gets restored, I'ma crashing that party till I can't drive home anymore.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
13 September, 09:47
I returned on July 4th and reactivated my sleeping account. It last not even a month and was taken out by a Transvestite Witch who hunts frog accounts.

My account is now locked but Twitter hasn't suspended it yet, I will not give them my # under any circumstance. I don't mind it being up and searchable.

My backup is Pepe_t__ but I don't use it at all.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
13 September, 09:41
who would you have ever left??

Unless you were banned, there way no reason to ever leave the digital battle field.

i remember when Mike Triple Six Flam Flynn told everyone to leave twitter.

absolutely ridiculous. never retreat !

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
13 September, 09:37
Retreating was never an option. Ive been silently waiting for the right time to jump back in the Twitter war. Third tour of duty.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
14 September, 12:32
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Exactly this!

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
13 September, 09:00
This is too funny, I got an email from Twit yesterday saying that I achevied a Blue CheckMark LOL! 😂

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 September, 09:46
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
you have the bestest name!!!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
13 September, 09:50
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
13 September, 08:04
twitter is broken ...
in more ways than one.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
13 September, 08:00
Still on it but it only takes me about 5 minutes of posting before I'm shadowbanned again for 2 weeks 🤣😂. The bots are insane these days

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
13 September, 07:54
I found a way back on months ago. Twitter is riddled with bots/trolls, but it is where the battle is because all the pols/MSM are there. It has been fascinating to watch the reversal in opinion on virtually everything over the last year. I think I understand why Q said 'it has to be this way'.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
13 September, 07:49
Sounds like our past accounts will be restored.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 September, 08:58
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
I'll pass, I choose not to walk over my digital grave.

"Why Jonny, you look like somone just walked over your grave."

Bless Up!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 September, 09:05
Return of the Red Panda ❣️🙂

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
13 September, 07:47
I ran out of phone #s to use. Anyone have any tips for how to get back on?

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
13 September, 09:45
I used my same phone but I signed on at my dads with a different internet service. I've been on for about 6 months now.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
13 September, 09:47
I had to create email account, just to get back on.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
13 September, 06:06
From what I read in an article, the accounts were not deleted but archived. It could be as simple as Twit releasing the archives as retweets and everyones accounts would be reestablished. That is part of the actual law suit.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
13 September, 06:16
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
exactly Charlie

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
13 September, 07:47
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
i want my you tube account back, not for the views and crap but all the amazing people that were part of it. im going to piss on you tubes 🪦 i promise!