Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Sarah Connor @Sarahconnor
I ran out of phone #s to use. Anyone have any tips for how to get back on?
07:47 PM - Sep 13, 2022
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
13 September, 09:47
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
I had to create email account, just to get back on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
13 September, 09:50
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
It’s not working with new emails for me🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
13 September, 09:45
I used my same phone but I signed on at my dads with a different internet service. I've been on for about 6 months now.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
13 September, 09:40
grasshopper on TS knows how. Ibthink he has had 17 or 18 accounts by now. Something about the sim cards.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
13 September, 08:52
at times it works with just a new email address, I had 4 or 4 where no number was required for verification. i was able to use 2 numbers over again twice for 7 accounts in a row, then that came to an end. Borrowed numbers from friends, anyone still with an active account can receive the code to their phone and forward to you. Works only once per number on your device, when you get nuked they do not. 170 accounts I have had to try everything!

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
13 September, 09:45
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
you are amazing, Chris!! Ive used up all my family’s numbers, got a burner number, a couple of Google numbers, and now, I feel like Ive run out of options. i havent been able to create more accoubts from the sane number. Im ready to get back on Twat!

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
13 September, 07:57
Use a different web browser to sign up. If you can borrow a phone and use their number. it would be helpful. You just need it to verify when you sign up and should not need it again.