Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
13 September, 06:06
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
From what I read in an article, the accounts were not deleted but archived. It could be as simple as Twit releasing the archives as retweets and everyones accounts would be reestablished. That is part of the actual law suit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
i want my you tube account back, not for the views and crap but all the amazing people that were part of it. im going to piss on you tubes 🪦 i promise!
07:47 PM - Sep 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by DDK in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
14 September, 12:13
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
I use to watch every video you had on there i was so mad when they took you off . Did you save your videos ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 September, 05:16
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
13 September, 07:52
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
I am so with you on this...
I was in the original Beta Testing before You Tube became public.
We had groups that all talked back and forth and all did research together. The first break up ruined searches... The second made it hard to find original followers and groups.
I had 1,000 followers and they blew my account up.
About 6 months ago, I signed up to the You Tube section of the lawsuit.
That is how you and I became friends.
Love you, my brother!

13 September, 08:35
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
❤️🙏, brother you bring joy to my heart. and you aint seen shit yet!!! i got a list of motherfuckers im going ro make cry when im allowed back on the Nazi tube....haha
also if you need help with making videos please let me know i got a group bad ass anons that learned how to makes these vidoes so we can all help.

13 September, 09:06
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication