Doq Holliday @doqholliday
We must bring the public school system down.

There is no way around it.
03:01 PM - Sep 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Islands Onthebeach @Islandsonthebeach
15 September, 11:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I keep reposting this. I am going to keep reposting this until it happens. We need this. My child is there trying to dodge the lies. We will not lose our focus. For we have much to lose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
14 September, 02:53

I stand in agreement

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
14 September, 02:52
AND SO IT IS 🙏❤️

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
14 September, 02:21
Every "system" needs a huge glaring eye upon.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
14 September, 06:37
Down with Indoctrination camps! That's what they really are.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
14 September, 05:46
Definitely! I keep asking people to consider home school. Sadly most use it as free day care. Or they say they cant afford to stay home. OR my favorite.. 🙄.. I know everyone on my school board.. They wouldn’t indoctrinate in my small town school… 🤦🏼‍♀️

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 September, 05:22
The ENTIRE demon matrix must become rubble.
Fresh start. New World. 🌟🌎🌟

God Wins donated @GR2021
14 September, 02:00
ISD schools are indoctrination institutions and the lowest level of ‘education’. The state of things in isd schools (in neighboring austin city once largely conservative) is so despicable that there is no way to save them
but destroy the whole structure. Even some Charter schools have allowed the indoctrination and most of these schools have been taken over by liberal board, parents and teachers. The fix needs to be urgent otherwise we have a whole generation of heavily indoctrinated children. What the schools teach is just satanic and evil. Parent co-ops is such a great idea and one that will benefit the well being of children. Charter classical schools have a great curriculum and is virtue based learning but I find the extreme rigor of discipline too much for younger children and even though good it is a form of control. Montessori for younger children is a fantastic option.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
14 September, 12:55
Remembering Trumps wild campaign schedule 2020--his last
two stops before election day he did pretty much promise to
remove commies from all schools and to bring back real
education of our history, respect for country/flag on and on..
Promises made promises kept = Future

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
13 September, 09:58
Documentary-Class Dismissed:

A Film About Learning Outside of the Classroom.
Movie should be of interest to people who homeschool, use co-ops, believe in child-led learning or are seeing the benefits of any alternative educational school or program.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
A Short History of Public Schooling - Excerpt from the film Class Dismissed - YouTube

Very few people know the history of school. Nor do they know the real reason schools were established in the first place. Here's a short history of schools i...

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
13 September, 09:34
Could not agree more…they have crossed lines that never should have been crossed involving children and we the people are pissed.

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
13 September, 09:05
Agreed! There are still some AMAZING teachers in that system that need unleashing to their full potential. We need to figure out a way to make that happen.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 September, 08:59
i completely agree!! kids should be learning survival skills, agriculture, and how to think critically.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
13 September, 08:06
I 💯 agree! And they are NO means a “ Nanny “ for my daughter. Where is the help for the special needs children? Not just autism but also the Down Syndrome? Its not easy home schooling a most nonverbal daughter that ONLY has myself in her life. I will NEVER let her be put in any institution. She is one of my biggest pride and joys.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
13 September, 06:40
🎯🎯🎯

Sue Briggs @SueB369
13 September, 06:37
Couldn’t agree more, Doc. It was designed for a world we are tearing down.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
13 September, 06:17
Remove the Department of Education.
Bring Prayer back, and Love for the children, and the Pledge of Allegiance, completely overhaul the curriculum, make goals for what the children will learn doing the year, teach them our true history, and how to be successful in life. Many problems in schools, and they have been going downhill along time.

Children are the most important.
LOVE

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
13 September, 06:04
Worldwide 🇨🇦

David Treciak @scifiwriter
13 September, 05:43
We need to bring almost all institutions down, but our failed education system is near the top of the list because of the way it brainwashes our children and provides no preparation for life. Start with a complete housecleaning and re-hire teachers and administration based on merit and abilities. Words like diversity and affirmative action have no place in a functioning society. We need to undo the damage that years of leftist brainwashing has caused by purging "multiculturalism" and "Diversity is our strength." from the lexicon. Let's get back to the original source of America's greatness, a thriving and competitive meritocracy that brings out the best in peolpe.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
17 September, 01:42
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I completely agree. Because of an illness some 28 years ago, I ended up homeschooling my children
The choice of curriculum and what could be taught opened my eyes. I began to question so much. Why dont we teach about the world for more than a year or two? Where I am, government is only taught for a semester and economics for a semester. Textbooks are generally boring. I believe I was taught in a manner where I hated to read. If children must read Lord of the Flies or books on how Native Americans scalped people long ago, why not teach the wisdom of the earth that the Native Americans kniw. Why not read books on experiences where one was afraid but gained the courage to do good and see the impact of that. Why not teach about finances, how to save, and buy a home? Why not yeach how to garden and grow food? Why not teach manners, integriy, self respect, kindness, empathy? You have really hit my hot button.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
13 September, 05:25
Agreed. We have a few groups in PA and I want to assume in every state. The parents are livid and are fighting for student/parental rights. When everyone says no, we start the process of change.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
13 September, 05:17
💯
T I M B E R

NEO ONE @Neo
13 September, 05:12
Indeed.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 September, 05:11
Nana agrees but you already know my concerns,
What is plan?

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
13 September, 05:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Perhaps…
Standardization of Curriculum across the country via big screens in the classroom- with parents/family as room monitors/ helpers. With the average class size, parents would commit to one to two days per month. Plus… Bring back physical education, nutrition education, art programs, and GOD / spirituality. Household management including finances and food management. Fast food needs to be kicked to the curb as the main source of food.

Fight For Justice A - Z @FightForJustice
13 September, 05:03
the first step to bring the Matrix down

Kyle ### @Kfire140
13 September, 04:29
I wish it would!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
13 September, 04:11
been saying this for years , and fashion , and pedowood , and ................

Mike Anon @Mike314
13 September, 04:00
Along with the MSM.

Heidi Vea @TheREALWeRtheNews
13 September, 03:48
Absolutely. Already doing my part.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
13 September, 03:42
Totally Agree!
School is no longer a ground that children learn from, it's more like a concentration Camp.
I have many ideas but I think Nobody will listen.