Doq Holliday @doqholliday
DJT is showing Anons we were right all along and he is with us.

YUGE things coming!

WWG1WGA!!!
01:13 PM - Sep 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
14 September, 12:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 September, 11:41
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘Šmerci le Saint

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
14 September, 10:52
yes! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

yes! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

yes! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

yes! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

yes! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
14 September, 09:36
Happy heart! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
14 September, 04:58
I REALLY REALLY LIKE 113 WE SUPPORTED Q+ FROM THE START HES HINTED TO US ALL ALONG

farrell Hedges @Farrell_Hedges
13 September, 11:10
THE MAJESTY OF THE UNITED STATES IS GONE. The United States corporation was under the crown of her majesty. She is gone publicly now ๐Ÿ™Œ

#NCSWIC #wwg1wga

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
14 September, 10:22
In response farrell Hedges to his Publication
yes! i actually picked up on that we are no longer tied to herlizardness

Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
13 September, 06:50
๐Ÿฟโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿฟ

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 September, 01:18
In response Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ to her Publication
And THE KING.

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
16 September, 01:37
In response Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ to her Publication
Captain, My Captain!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 September, 06:14
WWG1WGA

David Treciak @scifiwriter
13 September, 05:30
I've been obsessed with figuring out the details of the Plan since I first heard about it in 2020. I spent hours digging every day in obscure corners of the internet. For example, I was one of the first to get details about the Scytl server by translating a German news report out of Frankfurt, Germany. It's taken over my life as I'm sure most anons can relate to.
Even though Trump has hinted that he's involved with Q, he seems to be getting ready for a bigger revelation. Even the posts from Doq and VK seem to be suggesting we're very near the end of the road. Hell, I'm ready to flip the damn switch myself!

13 September, 07:03
In response David Treciak to his Publication
i remember having to learn this myself

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
16 September, 01:47
In response David Treciak to his Publication
My banner is from 2019.

Many Anons from long before the TW purge helped me, though awake since Waco.

Weโ€™re all in this caravan, some in the front and some in the rear - to be awake is key.

WWG1WGA

Kath 144 @Kath144
13 September, 05:25

13 September, 05:18

13 September, 05:12
๐Ÿงก

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 September, 05:09
Ready when you are Doq.
Anyone that has not prepared at this point simply has not been listening and most likely wont.
LFG!

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
13 September, 07:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
God's Speed to ALL!

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
13 September, 02:42
Queens plane C-17

ZZ717

WWG1WGA

#KennedyVision

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
13 September, 01:45

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
13 September, 01:41

13:13 > 13:4 > 17

13:13 > 26-Z

26 > 8 < > 88

26 < > 92 > 911

9:11 > 9:2 > 11 < > 11:11

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
13 September, 01:39
Celebrations in our future? I'll bring this!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 September, 05:35
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Still waiting on these 3 ~Gold, Trump, Silver Wine~ as well! Iโ€™ll bring them to Anon Island/Mountain or whichever TRUMP Hotel we plan an ANON โ€œMy Fellow Americansโ€ Party! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 September, 01:36
Morninโ€™ Doq! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
WWG1WGA WW ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 September, 05:12
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
13 September, 01:31
YES!

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
13 September, 01:26
So odd, ive been saying this firever, im always the 18th to like or reshare ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ @kimrunner have i not been saying thos

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
13 September, 01:25
This could all turn so damn fast in the opposite direction in countless ways. My trust factor in ANY of these jokers is not existing right now.

Lets keep the powder dry.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
13 September, 05:32
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Like my saintly, grey haired grandma used to tell me, "Anything worth having is worth waiting for."

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
13 September, 01:24

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
13 September, 01:22
11.3 vibes. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

#tbiytc

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Qanon76er WWG1WGA โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
13 September, 01:22
[ร—2]
Kek

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 September, 01:25
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿธ

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
13 September, 01:35
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ to his Publication
Yuge ....