Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 September, 01:13
DJT is showing Anons we were right all along and he is with us.

YUGE things coming!

WWG1WGA!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
13 September, 05:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I've been obsessed with figuring out the details of the Plan since I first heard about it in 2020. I spent hours digging every day in obscure corners of the internet. For example, I was one of the first to get details about the Scytl server by translating a German news report out of Frankfurt, Germany. It's taken over my life as I'm sure most anons can relate to.
Even though Trump has hinted that he's involved with Q, he seems to be getting ready for a bigger revelation. Even the posts from Doq and VK seem to be suggesting we're very near the end of the road. Hell, I'm ready to flip the damn switch myself!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
My banner is from 2019.

Many Anons from long before the TW purge helped me, though awake since Waco.

We’re all in this caravan, some in the front and some in the rear - to be awake is key.

WWG1WGA
01:47 AM - Sep 16, 2022
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
16 September, 03:10
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Amen, brother.