Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 September, 12:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SR 2-year delta today...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
13 September, 08:37
SR goes dark on 9/4/2022
9+4=13
9+4+2+2+2=19

Is the 10 days of darkness?

13 [their] favorite number

19 power number both sides.

Just don't know who's pulling the strings here.

I want to believe this is a God thing.
Goes dark 13 (night makes me think months. There's really 13 months)

If it is detected again in 10 days makes me think light.
19 shows us the true power of God.. that He's showing His awesome power by flipping the resonance switch.

Just musing..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 September, 02:37
2369Gematria: 🤍White House Down. This Goes As Smooth As People Want It To. The Most Deadliest Angel Protector Of Jesus And God. Divine Cousel Is Power. Donald J Trump Is Awesome. A Runaway Imagination Is Genius. The Justice Of The Lord Restores The Balance Let It Be⚔️⚔️⚔️

Soul Shine @soulshine
13 September, 01:49
Interesting coincidence (?) CERN's Hadron Collider has been on pause since September 6th as well.

https://op-webtools.web.ce...

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
13 September, 01:05
Thunder....
Nonstop.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 September, 11:55
4:00
Foundation
What is happening with our foundation today?

In his last video Juan gave us the proof of the SR and the tests they did on the consciousness of ppl on the planet.

Planting their "eggs" around the world to measure the world's group consciousness changes in resonance.
BOOMSHAKALAKA!

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
13 September, 12:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
sync- Amen

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
13 September, 11:45
SR 6 days of blackout so far…..is this our 10 days of darkness? 🤔 Weird stuff going on for me and I’m a bit off center.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
13 September, 12:50
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Same. Been off. Still getting synchs, just really edgy, not myself

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 September, 11:38
Ground and listen Whats SR up too - 372

Donald Trump Is Divinely Protected
The Sound Of The Trumpet Rapture
The New World Order Will Not Happen
Higher Dimensional Realm Advisory Board
Fight The Corrupt Fake News Media Vote
Satan Your Kingdom Must Come Down
The Total Transformation Program
The Project For A New American Century
All Religions Will Know The Truth
Barack Obama And Michelle
Obama Cuck Eachothers B A L L S
The Governments Are Corporations
Three Forths Of California Dead Earthquake
He Will Remove The Wicked From The Earth
The Culmination Of Alien Manifestation
Holy Family Of The Great Tribulation
Future Queen Charlotte Elizabeth Diana
The Old Lies Will Not Work Anymore

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
13 September, 11:34
seems to be trying out a new genre maybe the low vibes just didnt do it for her anymore!
p.s. this comment had me cleaning up my desk🤣
https://youtu.be/Xso3q8nc-...

Soul Shine @soulshine
13 September, 01:25
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
Thanks for sharing. Interesting vibe sync, for me. Hadn't thought about flamenco music in quite sometime, but was just talking to someone about it last night. Many, many moons ago family owned a condo in Ft. Lauderdale, on A1A. Right down the street was Cafe Del Mar. It was my favorite night spot, especially when Alex Fox was playing.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dancing Waiter with Alex Fox Ft.Lauderdale Florida - YouTube

Auftritt Alex Fox im Cafe del Mar in Fort Lauderdale, Florida am 14. November 2009

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 September, 11:34
Will do captain!

APL 9.359/10 🤔

Only Forward @Callibird
13 September, 11:30
🙏🏻✨ pain is just one projection. If we focus on love and joy and the other fruits of the spirit, it seems that the pain in our body is no longer there. Frequency is everything. I hear the Lord telling me to slow down and focus on him in each moment and enjoy those moments with him! This build up energetically before the boomerang is very intense. It’s going to happen. We can just focus on Jesus and when alerted, pray for whoever just came to our mind. I think this mornings early rising was a call to prayer of sorts. I think in these days we have to be like Samuel and really listen for the Lords voice and when he calls, answer him. So today I pray for you all and our nation and this world. We are one. Love you 💖

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 September, 11:28
GWSR 67

Reset
Timber
Redline
Evidence
Cheating
Elvis
Julian
Gene Decode
Weekend

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
13 September, 11:25
6 days of darkness...

SR is a few days shy ;)

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
13 September, 11:23
Stuck.
Reader thingy’s on the fritz…
Dis school day 5?

Vicki Lord @Vlord
13 September, 11:16
🤷‍♀️ But 11:11 sounds great! lol

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 September, 11:11

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 September, 11:04
🤷‍♂️ looks sim to this but fuller and more perfect in formation.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 September, 11:43
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Ephesians 6

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

🛐⚔️🛐🛡️🛐

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
13 September, 10:33
❤️

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 September, 10:19
The Schu Schu Res trying to play our heart strings till we vibe up to 13.13-13.20 together 🌍 💓

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
13 September, 10:53
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Love these types of videos.
Still waiting on that harp one too btw.😁

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
13 September, 10:10
We vibed so hard that we broke ours.......... 💖

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
13 September, 10:08
All info here en still UP

http://www.vlf.it/cumiana/...

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
13 September, 10:59
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Do u know how to read it? I have a semblance but can feel it more than know how to understand this one

Miss. Messina @Messina
Ok will do - the hog .. just grounding. :)

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
Check the dates; Schumann Reaonance has been in blackout for a week. We’ve not seen this before

https://t.me/Schumann_Reso...

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
13 September, 10:32
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
Yes, but in my opinion that is due to either a technical malfunction or the sensor simply turned off.
The receiver in Italy just works and you don't see anomalies there.
http://www.vlf.it/cumiana/...

Victor This Guy @This_guy
13 September, 10:58
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
KIM🤓...could u unplug it and plug it back in??
.....hope she hears this.
Im pretty sure shes the SR gal.🤗
U rock Marianne!!!

KIM!!! ...we need u!!! 🤍😉

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
13 September, 10:04

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
13 September, 12:23
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
that is what you call “seeing the light”

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 September, 09:58
10-4

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
13 September, 09:55
Today is 7 days of blackout. Is this what the 10 days of darkness is?

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
13 September, 09:54
Schuman Resonance
buckle ❤❤❤

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
13 September, 09:50
We talkin Seth Rich or Susan Rice?

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
13 September, 10:02
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Schumann Resonance

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
13 September, 09:39
Looks like I will be making time for grounding today! :)

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
13 September, 09:34
I cant ground. Leaving Boston soon to head back to Ohio

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
13 September, 10:12
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
Try envisioning a cord coming from your tailbone into the core of Mother Earth and plugging into it. Like an electrical cord. This can keep you grounded. Safe travels!

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
13 September, 11:43
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
not your kinda town eh😉
💛
https://youtu.be/mkbxyq94z...