Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 September, 05:00
Ground and listen.
What's SR up too?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
13 September, 11:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SR 6 days of blackout so far…..is this our 10 days of darkness? 🤔 Weird stuff going on for me and I’m a bit off center.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
Same. Been off. Still getting synchs, just really edgy, not myself
12:50 PM - Sep 13, 2022
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Johnny_5 in this post can reply
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
13 September, 08:02
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Me too! Extremely anxious and on edge.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
13 September, 08:29
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
It's a weird thing to go through alone. Seeing the master numbers & # 17 all day. Now the syncs seem to be in harmony with SR. Glad to have other anons, i.e., glad to hear others are having similar experience(s), and that I'm not just losing my mind. Just wish I could make better sense of it all.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
13 September, 01:59
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
exactly! 👍