Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 September, 05:00
Ground and listen.
What's SR up too?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne 124 @Marianne12411
Check the dates; Schumann Reaonance has been in blackout for a week. We’ve not seen this before

https://t.me/Schumann_Reso...
10:08 AM - Sep 13, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Marianne12411 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
13 September, 10:58
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
KIM🤓...could u unplug it and plug it back in??
.....hope she hears this.
Im pretty sure shes the SR gal.🤗
U rock Marianne!!!

KIM!!! ...we need u!!! 🤍😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
13 September, 10:32
Yes, but in my opinion that is due to either a technical malfunction or the sensor simply turned off.
The receiver in Italy just works and you don't see anomalies there.
http://www.vlf.it/cumiana/...

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
13 September, 10:28
I read some of the equipment was knock out… ??

THIS INCREDIBLE COSMIC BLAST ROCKED THE ENTIRE COSMOS AND EJECTED HIGH VIBRATIONAL PLASMA IN ALL DIRECTIONS FOR MILLIONS OF MILES! THIS PLASMA SHOWED UP IN EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE AS BEAUTIFUL RAINBOW CLOUDS THAT HAVE BEEN SEEN AROUND THE WORLD OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS!
COINCIDENTALLY, THIS MEGA SOLAR BLAST KNOCKED SEVERAL EARTH SCHUMANN MONITORING STATIONS OFFLINE AND MUCH OF THE SENSITIVE MEASURING EQUIPMENT AT THE TOMSK STATION WAS COMPLETELY DESTROYED.