Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 September, 02:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
It’s interesting. I finally saw a longer video of that walk they had during the inspection of the guard. The Queen actually waved him on ahead of her. He took a few steps, but then waited for her to come in line just slightly behind him. Every time I’ve seen the shorter version. People are always making the comment that he just took the lead and left her back. She told him to go ahead of her. I can’t say I know what it means, but I’m sure it means something.
07:05 PM - Sep 12, 2022
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 September, 07:24
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
I believe but cannot prove that she was compelled to do this to show that the British monarch had capitulated.

Elizabeth Windsor waving Trump ahead of herself can mean only one thing “I give way to you.”. Monarchs do not do this. This was a humliation - a planned humiliation.

It was a message to the world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
12 September, 07:35
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
It seems that way and is also seemingly backed up by the way that part has been passed over/buried. All I’ve ever seen commented about it was that Trump just left her there. I am sure that there are too many people who would have recognized it immediately.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 September, 07:22
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
😇I believe what was mentioned was that this was the handing over of things to President Trump. Peaceful transition of Government and Rule.

And the 1111's represent New beginnings as well!!! (with Angel numbers)