Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
12 September, 07:05
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
It’s interesting. I finally saw a longer video of that walk they had during the inspection of the guard. The Queen actually waved him on ahead of her. He took a few steps, but then waited for her to come in line just slightly behind him. Every time I’ve seen the shorter version. People are always making the comment that he just took the lead and left her back. She told him to go ahead of her. I can’t say I know what it means, but I’m sure it means something.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 September, 07:22
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
😇I believe what was mentioned was that this was the handing over of things to President Trump. Peaceful transition of Government and Rule.

And the 1111's represent New beginnings as well!!! (with Angel numbers)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 September, 07:24
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
I believe but cannot prove that she was compelled to do this to show that the British monarch had capitulated.

Elizabeth Windsor waving Trump ahead of herself can mean only one thing “I give way to you.”. Monarchs do not do this. This was a humliation - a planned humiliation.

It was a message to the world.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 September, 02:41
"A guilty conscience speaks for itself." - CMG

David Treciak @scifiwriter
12 September, 02:22
She looks about as happy with President Trump's visit as the Pope did a few weeks earlier. Well how would you feel if someone dumped a load of evidence in your lap proving that you'd ben involved in crimes against humanity, then forced you to submit to his terms of surrender or have the evidence shared with the world?

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 September, 02:40
In response David Treciak to his Publication
"A guilty conscience speaks for itself." -CMG

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 September, 02:46
In response David Treciak to his Publication
dressed for a funeral.