Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 September, 12:26
Interesting observations from across the pond 😎

Samantha Alderson Channel
t.me/samanthaaldersonnews 🇬🇧 U.K. Anon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
11 September, 03:02
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe “Jesus” was conceived on September 11th. Which I note only for the reason of when my calculations of his birth occurred. I believe sometime in May after extensive research of a bloodline. May 29th possibly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
12 September, 03:31
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
I have he was conceived on 9/11 as well but born around June 11. Can’t remember the exact date in June. Melissa redpill the world had a video about it long ago.

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
I'm going to have to trust Juan. Rereading his book Kid By The Side of The Road now.
04:04 PM - Sep 12, 2022
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fightingmama2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Fighting Mama, click on at the bottom under it