Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
Beginning to wonder if there is a bottom to this
we just get deeper and deeper
01:15 PM - Sep 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
12 September, 01:40
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I believe they r all fixed. They let them get to be huge jackpots so people will play who normally wouldn't. Rigged.
They can weight those balls down ya know.
Illinois stands to get the huge jackpot here soon due to no one claiming that billion dollar prize. lol Its been everywhere in the news.
Don't bother playing, u r never going to win.
U hear the stories of people winning twice or more...yeah right, its cuz they r just lucky. Bullcrap.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
13 September, 10:33
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
I agree I quit playing years ago and don't buy the scratch offs either
They said money was going to school systems but the schools are a disaster in Texas and the the rest of the US -no money going there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 September, 01:35
I think they call it #ThePit for a reason.

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
12 September, 01:34
I’ve been thinking that for a while now - lotteries were scams and being controlled (similar to our elections).

Red Man @2PillarPortal
12 September, 01:44
Zoro - 'the seed'

It all breaks down to a *Religion that calls for those to do whatever is necessary to usher in the New World Order...
Cheat$, Steal$, Murder$ and Lie$.

The End Justifies the Means.

(*PAGANISM)

American Girl @Americangirl
12 September, 01:29
im not shocked or surprised by much anymore. they are sick and will do anything to get what they want.