Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
12 September, 08:44
I'm pretty sure POTUS showed up in DC to drain the swamp himself.

Todays delta..
+ TS 11:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 September, 09:30
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Well, apparently the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial have been lit up in…GREEN.

Nothing says “GO” like green.

And now the DS is trying to get everyone to turn off their TVs. They are blaming “overwhelmed power grids.” The DS telling the sheep to turn of their mind control devices - unprecedented!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 September, 09:51
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
😁😆🤣😂
asking people to turn off their tvs

total wh8ite hat brilliant move to get people to shut down their tell-a-visions

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
I do not watch network TV at all. I chose not to get cable TV. I watch from an extensive DVD collection or binge watch old sitcoms on streaming in the evening after a busy day just to decompress. One thing I have noticed: Hulu (the cheaper ad version) is pimping for Big Pharma big time. At least 5-6 ads for new drugs during a 40-minute episode. This also includes an occasional ad reminding people to get their CV vax and booster. Thank goodness I have AU.
11:03 AM - Sep 12, 2022
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 September, 11:08
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
🙏😁 I only watch youtube once in w while to catch some videos. I stay away from msm completely.

I cannot watch some old movies if I know the celebrity is a scumbag adrenachrone celebrity.

I will never watch hanks again.,

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
12 September, 11:11
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Agreed. I have about 14 of his movies I might as well throw away. I can't watch him. I'm seeing commercials for a new Disney live action Pinocchio film with Hanks. Wondering if he made it before his... demise.