Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
12 September, 08:44
I'm pretty sure POTUS showed up in DC to drain the swamp himself.

Todays delta..
+ TS 11:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 September, 09:30
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Well, apparently the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial have been lit up in…GREEN.

Nothing says β€œGO” like green.

And now the DS is trying to get everyone to turn off their TVs. They are blaming β€œoverwhelmed power grids.” The DS telling the sheep to turn of their mind control devices - unprecedented!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
asking people to turn off their tvs

total wh8ite hat brilliant move to get people to shut down their tell-a-visions
09:51 AM - Sep 12, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
12 September, 11:03
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I do not watch network TV at all. I chose not to get cable TV. I watch from an extensive DVD collection or binge watch old sitcoms on streaming in the evening after a busy day just to decompress. One thing I have noticed: Hulu (the cheaper ad version) is pimping for Big Pharma big time. At least 5-6 ads for new drugs during a 40-minute episode. This also includes an occasional ad reminding people to get their CV vax and booster. Thank goodness I have AU.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 September, 11:08
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ˜ I only watch youtube once in w while to catch some videos. I stay away from msm completely.

I cannot watch some old movies if I know the celebrity is a scumbag adrenachrone celebrity.

I will never watch hanks again.,

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
12 September, 10:48
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Mine's been off for years. Don't miss it at all.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 September, 10:53
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
😁

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 September, 11:37
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication