Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
12 September, 08:44
I'm pretty sure POTUS showed up in DC to drain the swamp himself.

Todays delta..
+ TS 11:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Well, apparently the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial have been lit up in…GREEN.

Nothing says “GO” like green.

And now the DS is trying to get everyone to turn off their TVs. They are blaming “overwhelmed power grids.” The DS telling the sheep to turn of their mind control devices - unprecedented!!
09:30 AM - Sep 12, 2022
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
12 September, 11:36
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
🤣🍿Hysterical!!!! 10days darkness when sheep turn off their TV's, how will they know when to turn them back on???😂😂 @IAM13888

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 September, 11:08
🤣 turning off the mind control TV's isn't such a bad thing. Telling us to do what we here have done for past 2 or more years

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
12 September, 10:28
This is Called “Opposite Era” they did not get the Memo! 😂

We DO Opposite if what they say, always!! 🤣

“Trump says he didn't listen to Fauci 'because I was doing the opposite of what he was saying' in Fox interview”.

https://www.independent.co...

Tera Miller- MAGA -Z @antheaholmes
12 September, 10:23
My Answer! NO! I Dont Obey Swamp Dwellers!

Richie Richard @Richie
12 September, 10:12
They are losing their narrative-they can no longer keep up with their lies. Anons have been revealing their rhetoric every step of the way.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 September, 10:10
So they won't see the action in progress - unless they live in the middle of it. That is my hope at any rate.

That way, the ds can spin the event to their benefit.

They still hope to wrighle out from under all this.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 September, 09:51
😁😆🤣😂
asking people to turn off their tvs

total wh8ite hat brilliant move to get people to shut down their tell-a-visions

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
12 September, 10:48
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Mine's been off for years. Don't miss it at all.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
12 September, 11:03
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I do not watch network TV at all. I chose not to get cable TV. I watch from an extensive DVD collection or binge watch old sitcoms on streaming in the evening after a busy day just to decompress. One thing I have noticed: Hulu (the cheaper ad version) is pimping for Big Pharma big time. At least 5-6 ads for new drugs during a 40-minute episode. This also includes an occasional ad reminding people to get their CV vax and booster. Thank goodness I have AU.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 September, 09:48
That’s what Grandpa says.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 September, 10:15
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
TIME TO HARVEST!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 September, 10:20
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Richie Richard @richie

The harvest is ripe for picking.

./sync