Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
11 September, 05:07
I've posted this yesterday and nobody shared it... Now please don't get me wrong, I personally do not need shares or likes, to me that is not what AU is about, AU is about spreading the truth, unfortunately the truth is not always what we like, but IMHO it must be made known...

This docu is about grooming in schools, this is happening now, in our schools, with our kids... [They] are trying — and to some extent succeeding — to destroy our kids, I think it's worth a share no matter how inconvenient it is, so here it is again... 🙏

Tucker Carlson...

⚠️"Transgressive - The Cult of Confusion - Tucker Carlson Originals"⚠️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 September, 10:33
In response Every Time to her Publication
The whole Gender Agenda is SATANIC. No one sholkd participate in it in any way. Parents MUST protect their children!
Say NO to:
Pride parades
Drag Queen storytime
Schools that promote any of it
Disney anything
Netflix
Refuse to purchase clothing, toys, books, games, movies etc that have pedo symbols, promote the gender agenda
Stop dressing your babies and young children in
" gender neutral"clothing
ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT THIS FIRE OF SATANIC INFLUENCE OVER YOUR CHILD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 September, 10:11
In response Every Time to her Publication
Actually to destroy the reproductive systems of these children, to prevent reproduction. It is a death cult and our children are the victims. They are not hybrids, they are eunuchs. Pure evil.

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 September, 10:19
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Yes