Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
11 September, 05:07
I've posted this yesterday and nobody shared it... Now please don't get me wrong, I personally do not need shares or likes, to me that is not what AU is about, AU is about spreading the truth, unfortunately the truth is not always what we like, but IMHO it must be made known...

This docu is about grooming in schools, this is happening now, in our schools, with our kids... [They] are trying — and to some extent succeeding — to destroy our kids, I think it's worth a share no matter how inconvenient it is, so here it is again... 🙏

Tucker Carlson...

⚠️"Transgressive - The Cult of Confusion - Tucker Carlson Originals"⚠️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
11 September, 05:04
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Transgenderism pleases Satan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Actually to destroy the reproductive systems of these children, to prevent reproduction. It is a death cult and our children are the victims. They are not hybrids, they are eunuchs. Pure evil.
10:11 PM - Sep 11, 2022
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
11 September, 10:19
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Yes

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 September, 10:26
In response Every Time to her Publication
Devastating.