Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
11 September, 05:07
I've posted this yesterday and nobody shared it... Now please don't get me wrong, I personally do not need shares or likes, to me that is not what AU is about, AU is about spreading the truth, unfortunately the truth is not always what we like, but IMHO it must be made known...

This docu is about grooming in schools, this is happening now, in our schools, with our kids... [They] are trying — and to some extent succeeding — to destroy our kids, I think it's worth a share no matter how inconvenient it is, so here it is again... 🙏

Tucker Carlson...

⚠️"Transgressive - The Cult of Confusion - Tucker Carlson Originals"⚠️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
11 September, 05:04
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Transgenderism pleases Satan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
The whole Gender Agenda is SATANIC. No one sholkd participate in it in any way. Parents MUST protect their children!
Say NO to:
Pride parades
Drag Queen storytime
Schools that promote any of it
Disney anything
Netflix
Refuse to purchase clothing, toys, books, games, movies etc that have pedo symbols, promote the gender agenda
Stop dressing your babies and young children in
" gender neutral"clothing
ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT THIS FIRE OF SATANIC INFLUENCE OVER YOUR CHILD!
10:33 AM - Sep 13, 2022
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it