Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
I've posted this yesterday and nobody shared it... Now please don't get me wrong, I personally do not need shares or likes, to me that is not what AU is about, AU is about spreading the truth, unfortunately the truth is not always what we like, but IMHO it must be made known...

This docu is about grooming in schools, this is happening now, in our schools, with our kids... [They] are trying — and to some extent succeeding — to destroy our kids, I think it's worth a share no matter how inconvenient it is, so here it is again... 🙏

Tucker Carlson...

⚠️"Transgressive - The Cult of Confusion - Tucker Carlson Originals"⚠️
05:07 AM - Sep 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
12 September, 02:49
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
I am still trying to fit this demonic push against kids into
the plan/movie and how God will never be ok with good
people - if in control - allowing it to worsen and not ending
destruction of children.. an individual could go do some
justice against Gov. school satanists, but that individual
would assume room temp soon after and nothing would
change..sacrificing kids for a plan to waken is not a plan..
or is it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 September, 03:16
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
First, the white hats aren't the ones sacrificing the children, second how do you show the people — who still believe covid is the most dangerous disease and the vaccine are the best thing ever — that the same people who tell them that, are sacrificing their kids..?

Covid IMHO is the start to awaken people and as far as I've experienced, everything else no matter how much worse this is or may be will never sink in, so Q is right, you can't tell them, you have to show them... I think coming winter is a wake up call for the masses...

For us who are wide awake this is agonizing, yet it had to be this way...🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
11 September, 08:09
haven't watched yet, but I will.

Lil story.
my son's second day of 7th grade he tells me in the car ride home that his 5th hour ENGLISH teacher was pushing the lgbq club on them. I blew my lid, then gathered my composure and told him that I hope she/he was just promoting all the clubs and I would like to wait and see how this progresses.
still waiting but I will NOT stand for them pushing this evil crap on my kids!

but ty for the post and I will share.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
11 September, 07:47
Yes, I watched both parts. It really is horrible wjis happening to our children. Pray 🙏

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 September, 05:04
Transgenderism pleases Satan

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 September, 10:11
In response Every Time to her Publication
Actually to destroy the reproductive systems of these children, to prevent reproduction. It is a death cult and our children are the victims. They are not hybrids, they are eunuchs. Pure evil.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 September, 10:33
In response Every Time to her Publication
The whole Gender Agenda is SATANIC. No one sholkd participate in it in any way. Parents MUST protect their children!
Say NO to:
Pride parades
Drag Queen storytime
Schools that promote any of it
Disney anything
Netflix
Refuse to purchase clothing, toys, books, games, movies etc that have pedo symbols, promote the gender agenda
Stop dressing your babies and young children in
" gender neutral"clothing
ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT THIS FIRE OF SATANIC INFLUENCE OVER YOUR CHILD!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 September, 03:24
This is so sad and it also makes me terribly angry! No child or young adult should bave to go thru this torture of mind, body and spirit. Only pure evil would would push this on our children!

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
11 September, 12:06
I didn't see your post yesterday, so am grateful you shared again. Everyone - worldwide - should see this.

Judy Anonette @biju
11 September, 11:21
I cannot understand any parent exposing their child to this demonic agenda. This is abuse. I feel for the children of the world, they are such a target more now than ever. We have to do something to protect the children.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 September, 06:02
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
It has to be PARENTS who must step up to the plate and say NO! It is up to PARENTS to PROTECT their child. It is up to PARENTS to refuse to participate in any way with the satanic Gender Agenda!
NO to:
Pride Parades
Disney
Drag Queen Storytime
Clothing, toys, books, games, movies that have pedo symbols, or push the gender agenda
Pronouns nonsense
Teachers/ schools who push their alternate lifestyles and the gender agenda
If PARENTS won't protect their child, then who?

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 September, 10:21
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Parents who push kids into this are mentally ill. It’s called Munchausen’s disease. In which a parent deliberately and often secretly harms the child necessitating medical or counseling attention Extreme narcissism. Pure evil.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
11 September, 10:54
Very important
Thanks for posting this

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
11 September, 10:29
Glad you insisted on the basis of principle.

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
11 September, 09:55
Such evil BS, this was all planned waiting in the wings to push en masse on our kids. i sense Obama pushing this ideology.

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

11 September, 01:18
In response Karla Miller to her Publication
Sorry, I don't do YouTube nor FB... 🙏

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
11 September, 06:48
Horrific & very sad.
I only disagree with the conclusion that TG is
a Fad. It's not.
It's one element in the Luciferian NaziWO's agenda
to destroy Humanity... and they LOVE it.

They are creating 'Mini-Molochs', fashioned after
who they worship. They also are sterilizing kids.

It's interesting that it's more females than males.

They've turned males into Soy Boys w/minimal
testosterone via food & social condemnation.

So maybe they think they're sterilizing boys w/Soy
& TG is how to get girls. IDK.