Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 September, 03:22
Too many "patriots" are not willing to fight for the children. [they] would rather dismiss the idea of pedovores..

WAKE THE FOOK UP! IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE INNOCENCT.

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#pedovores #pedosatanists
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids
#AbortionIsMurder

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
10 September, 07:00
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
ongoing for many centuries, you maybe thought the Pied Piper was a fairy tale? Hansel and Gretel? Little Red Riding Hood? Biblical Abraham ended the child sacrifice and began serving one God, but the pagans continued, blood addicted. Humans are some bad bad creatures.

Parents molest their own children it not uncommon. Hunting Parties.
Henry Hall & His Orchestra - The Teddy Bear's Picnic (1932) - YouTube

Henry Hall & His Orchestra - The Teddy Bear's Picnic (1932) presentation byR 3 T Я 8 T 8 Rfor the promotion and conservationof the arts and the general pres...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
I was adopted, I remember every thrust...

God's justice is what I seek, man knows not of God's justice. God's justice is eternal.
07:03 AM - Sep 10, 2022
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
10 September, 07:47
We pray daily throughout out day for the salvation and rescue of all the children and babies throughout the world. God is mindful of their torture and pain and those who are inflicting the torture will be cast into hell for eternity. While all those who were tortured will remain with God in Heaven praising Him and loving Him. We will continue to pray and seek justice for the worst of all the human race - pedophiles. To even imagine such a vile act is evil.

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
10 September, 07:36
prayers for you both. I pray this nightmare ends soon for the children 🙏

10 September, 07:38
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
I covet your prayers!

Bless Up!

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
10 September, 07:32
God is the final judge, living my best life through love is my revenge. I am invincible. (raped and molested since infancy I am a fighter of injustices) Satan lost and God won.

10 September, 07:33
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Bless Up!