Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
Too many "patriots" are not willing to fight for the children. [they] would rather dismiss the idea of pedovores..

WAKE THE FOOK UP! IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE INNOCENCT.

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#pedovores #pedosatanists
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids
#AbortionIsMurder
03:22 PM - Sep 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
31 January, 05:40
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Divine Dirtclod,

You say.. "Too many "patriots" are not willing to fight for the children. [they] would rather dismiss the idea of pedovores.."

There isn't a day that goes by that I am not thinking about the children who have been and continue to be subjected to unspeakable horrors. Beyond praying for this to end, what would you have us to do?

When you say "Patriots" I assume you are addressing those on this forum as well as other forums. Again, I ask what would you have us to do?

Please be specific. I am all ears and willing to do whatever can be done.

Not seeing the "hug" emoji. So "hugs"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
31 January, 06:30
In response Evangelina to her Publication
"patriots" are different than Patriots imo. Actions speak louder than words.

Great question, "What can individuals do to help?" There are many ways we all can help:

•Volunteer at a shelter for battered women and children.

•Get involved in the school boards.

•Research and fight all new incoming legislation that could potentially put children in harms way.

•Volunteer at parks and recreation.

•Get involved in politics.

•Spread the truth about the issues. Talk about it, educate others.

•Learn to recognize the signs, and learn what legal steps need to be taken.

•Pray

This list goes on. I suggest praying and asking God what He would want you to do.

If you would like to discuss this more dm me.

Thank you for asking and Thank you for the Prayers.

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
31 January, 05:18

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
31 January, 05:12
Pedovores are real and proud of their profanation of innocence. Jesus said to harm one of the little children is the worst sin. Pedovores love their sins and want to do the worst. If Trump did nothing else but eliminate child trafficking I would still support him because the children have no protectors in an evil society trying to legislate and protect child rape. He has continued his campaign against these monsters despite being “out of office” so everyone ought to support him for the sake of the children.

31 January, 05:13
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

NEO ONE @Neo
31 January, 05:17
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Until the end, yes.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
31 January, 05:06
🙏🙏🙏

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
10 September, 07:00
ongoing for many centuries, you maybe thought the Pied Piper was a fairy tale? Hansel and Gretel? Little Red Riding Hood? Biblical Abraham ended the child sacrifice and began serving one God, but the pagans continued, blood addicted. Humans are some bad bad creatures.

Parents molest their own children it not uncommon. Hunting Parties.
Henry Hall & His Orchestra - The Teddy Bear's Picnic (1932) - YouTube

Henry Hall & His Orchestra - The Teddy Bear's Picnic (1932) presentation byR 3 T Я 8 T 8 Rfor the promotion and conservationof the arts and the general pres...

10 September, 07:03
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
I was adopted, I remember every thrust...

God's justice is what I seek, man knows not of God's justice. God's justice is eternal.

Mike Anon @Mike314
10 September, 06:21
They take the easy way out and say it's not our job to do it, it's up to law enforcement. I've heard it sooooo many times. What they don't realize, and I've explained it to them, is that law enforcement is involved in it---either taking part in it or just plain covering it up for whatever reason, most likely money or blackmail. Some people are so naive.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 September, 12:02
Unfortunately and traumatically it was the globalists the ones that Were ruling the world that were stealing our children for unspeakable crimes against humanity. Those who try to get in the way most of them were murdered until President Trump came to literally save our children by the grace of God. Have all of the victims been rescued from demonic underground tunnels around the world ? Humanity cannot move forward until every last child is saved. Our special forces of the Q military, Space Force, the Intergalactic Alliance and The angels of God have been fighting an evil so satanic and so demonic it is incomprehensible to the mind this War is about saving the Children. Will the world ever know the truth about the cannibalist queen I don’t know but the demon and her entire army of accomplices are dead.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
09 September, 11:06
Vigilance for their rights !

10 September, 06:15
In response Harold Holman to his Publication

Julie Casey @Trump2023
09 September, 11:01

Ana Tate @Anatated
09 September, 10:35
I had a very disturbing thought today.

What if…this is what is being spoken of in the Bible? I mean, the whole discussion of whether or not it was permissible to consume meat that had been sacrificed to idols.

Pretty sure that Paul wouldn’t have ok’d it if that were the case.

It was just a random thought, and since we know that child/human sacrifice has always played a roll in their sickness. Somehow I can’t imagine that it was something unknown at that time. It’s sickening to even consider.

Anyway, I’m not saying that’s what was being address, it’s just something that had never occurred to me before.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 September, 10:22

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 September, 09:19
I’m with him!! Leave the Children ALONE!!!!!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 September, 08:28
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Why yes, the fook we are. YAY>

Happy Days @Sun2516
10 September, 08:36
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I wish to talk about this everyday as much as possible!!

Those that are guilty wish to talk about anything and everything else -

ESPECIALLY getting rid of TRUMP

TrueView Patriot @TimA
06 September, 09:13
🔥 tell em