Emand Lio @Emandlio
04 February, 06:38
The Vitamin D

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ @Mammers
I've been taking 15,000 IUs of vitamin D3 for years, along with magnesium and vit C. I haven't been sick in years. I recommend it to everyone who'll listen.
07:39 PM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mammers in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
05 February, 09:53
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
7,000-10,000 here /day, no flu, 80yr old mom same except she takes 4,000, no vacs and no flu even while being around people with it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
05 February, 08:54
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
I eat a lot of food high in VitD, am outside as much as possible, and DO take supplements. I also take Zinc, Vit C and drink 8oz of tonic water 3-4 times per week.....I prefer the supplements and not a "multi" vitamin, I have been sick maybe 2 times in 25 yrs.......but then, I do not take any prescription or over the counter meds. Nature actually provides plenty of analgesics and do not have the added toxins