Only people mentioned by Emandlio in this post can reply
Gigi Smith @Gigi
07 February, 12:06
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
tried to share link to Twit no go 😑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emand Lio @Emandlio
07 February, 01:02
In response Gigi Smith to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valiant Nurse @HoosierRN94
05 February, 08:50
Very concise and easy to understand-RN approved!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘Œβ€οΈ

Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
05 February, 08:50
I have taken high doses of D3 and B12 for a few years because it helps Lupus symptoms. I added C, magnesium, zinc, and L-Lysine earlier this year. I believe it helps with illnesses immensely.

Emand Lio @Emandlio
05 February, 08:54
In response Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈ

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
05 February, 08:33
why we have been warned to 'stay out of the sun'?

contrails limit sun's rays hitting earth?

testing by physician is not standard. patient has to request and is advised of payment requirement. medicare requires patient payment if test shows 'D' is not deficient. if test shows deficient, Medicare pays for test from that point onward. Why?

The more U know!

Kelly Lambert @ServantKelky
04 February, 07:41
more like this!! what else can you show us??

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
04 February, 07:39
I've been taking 15,000 IUs of vitamin D3 for years, along with magnesium and vit C. I haven't been sick in years. I recommend it to everyone who'll listen.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
05 February, 08:54
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
I eat a lot of food high in VitD, am outside as much as possible, and DO take supplements. I also take Zinc, Vit C and drink 8oz of tonic water 3-4 times per week.....I prefer the supplements and not a "multi" vitamin, I have been sick maybe 2 times in 25 yrs.......but then, I do not take any prescription or over the counter meds. Nature actually provides plenty of analgesics and do not have the added toxins

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
05 February, 09:53
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
7,000-10,000 here /day, no flu, 80yr old mom same except she takes 4,000, no vacs and no flu even while being around people with it

Marilou Chu @Serenity555
04 February, 07:36
Agree, I added Vit. C for extra strength too! TY.