Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 September, 12:18
You can try to be a social media influencer to gain followers and fame, which has short-term earthly & materialistic benefits.

Or...

You can become an Anon Patriot that fights for truth, to end corruption, under no public identity, but has an eternal reward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
09 September, 04:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Is identity relevant?
If folks want to be anon, fine.
If not, fine.
Blaine says Hi!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
09 September, 07:47
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Ur a badass Blaine! ....and U rock!!! Stay tough good man!...love ur shirt!πŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸ™β˜πŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œπŸŒ΄

Only people mentioned by Blaine13 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
09 September, 08:30
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Thank u sir. One of 4 strats...i love tham all...but my white one is special to me! Always wanted a white Fender strat like Jimi's.πŸ€—πŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸ™β˜πŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œπŸŒ΄