Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
Long talk with liberal neighbor, he says the republicans are setting up changes (allegedly fraudulently) to midterms to basically cheat. I stopped him and asked, how can you deny and destroy people for questioning 2020 when you are already questioning 2022 vote? He stumbled, no answer, and went about his orange man bad philosophy.
I can not wait any longer for this slow roll out to continue. People need truth thrown straight in their lives yesterday! This movie sucks, imo.
05:58 PM - Sep 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by GenealogistErin in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
27 September, 12:21
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
I keep posting this Trump Statement, because it STOOD OUT like a Liberal at CPAC πŸ˜‚, the minute Trump Made this Statement October 13th, 2021!!

I have a Feeling, that something HUGE will happen before we EVER VOTE AGAIN! We just have to look for Trump’s Clues and figure out where the Blueprint Points are for this Plan.
(The Markers). etc.

I think this Statement is a Marker, has Meaning and will Mesn more soon! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bookish Girl @Noninon
27 September, 11:09
I had some pols stop at my door...after they gave me their fake agenda, I asked what party? My concerns are crime, education etc. I got my point across and killed them with kindness. I felt like that British women in the Don Lemon interview! πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
27 September, 10:49
It's TIME!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
27 September, 10:23
Not only that now my Republican family members don't support Trump. They believe everything the media is saying about him stealing documents, etc! Besides believing the msm they all say I hope he doesn't run because all he did was "divide the country"!

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
27 September, 09:47
agreedπŸ’― 🀝 🎯✨️☘️✨️

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
27 September, 07:52
I Have Several In My Own Family, That Think I Am The Crazy One.. I Ask Them To Name Any President In History With So Many Gaffes That Buden Has, And Would They Not Have Been Pulled. Also Ask Them Hows Your 401 k doing? 4 Family Members Have Now Said, In Disgust. β€œ I Dont Know Whats Going On There” I Reply, Pay Attention! They Are Seeing, Some Can’t Admit They Were Wrong.. Some Sadly, We Cant Get Through To! Just Pray For Them! They Will See!

Jess 369 @Jess_369_
27 September, 07:07
i agree. tried it, it isnt working well, switch gears

Lysanne anon @lysanne
27 September, 05:52
had a similar talk with a neighbor stumping for his wife’s for state rep….I asked her political affiliation and he reluctantly said Democrat. I told him to tell her to switch to Republican or Independent and then I would take a look at her platform.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
27 September, 02:33
The problem is that no one will believe us if we don't get proof soon. What should we argue with if we can not prove it. The longer it stays out, the more unreliable we become .

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
27 September, 01:23
disclosure happened

there is no disclosure to wait for

everybody has 100% intuition if they choose to listen to it.

people are not waiting for disclosure. the truth has been sitting in front of their face for years.

they are choosing not to listen.

they say seeing is believing but that is wrong. believing is seeing. once they trust their intuition and believe, they will see everything.

until then, they are clutching to their ego which is filled with low vibration dungeon programming courtesy of media, government, and other babylonian institutions.

Love Life @FullwithHope
27 September, 03:20
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
HitΒ΄s the point exactly. πŸ‘

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
27 September, 08:21
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
"believing is seeing"

πŸ‘πŸ‘

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
27 September, 12:07
Dumb as stumps.. Perhaps I am being harsh but fuck'em.. Wake up or lay down..

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
27 September, 12:01
know how you feel,hopefully soonπŸ™

CCq Researcher @CCqResearcher
26 September, 11:58

Colleen Kalliainen @colleen78002
27 September, 05:32
In response CCq Researcher to her Publication
And until they see and hear everything on television, they won't believe shit.

Alison Ecat @Alicat
26 September, 10:21
Bless you for having the self control to talk calmly and not clock the guy.

Alison Ecat @Alicat

Alison Ecat @Alicat

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
26 September, 09:48
I agree , they need to have things in their face that they cant deny or blame orange man bad . they need to be shown because they wont look on their own . they are still asleep

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
26 September, 09:44

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 September, 09:43
i am just tired of disinfo campaign its time to destroy Lying MSM with the truth and let the floodgates of truth come pouring out agreed Enough is Enough no matter what say or how we feel they are still gonna do it how they feel it must be done. Does it suck yep have people paid the price on both side and we just must pray the best is yet to come

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
27 September, 05:26
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Exactly this! I am dumbfounded by the lies the left spews on Twatter from the media. Truly diabolical mind control. Aint no way they will believe it even when you show them evidence, unless the lamestream media says it happened, it didn't happen and hten of course there are paid grifters to keep the sheep uninformed and brainwashed... zombie sheep... so frustrating!

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
26 September, 09:35
I agree! Enuf suffering already!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
26 September, 09:34
hear hear! no awakening has occurred. Not a great one anyways

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
26 September, 09:33
this is my Jamaican coworker πŸ˜‚

Trump a de devil ! 🀣

bot they are going to learn or not.

pray for them.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
26 September, 09:31
I already changed the channel lol

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
26 September, 09:14
Grirllll....I work from home most days but when I have to be around them i am constantly eye rolling lol...still I try to get through...have won over a few lately

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
09 September, 06:28
Absolutely