Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 September, 01:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
In Nana's vision recently God told Nana to Trust the Plan, his words exactly.
I had asked God while I was meditating if I should trust Juan and he said, Trust - Trust the plan - Trust Juan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
09 September, 09:32
Who tells you not to believe what you see?

โ€œThe Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.โ€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
09 September, 09:06
1/3

Qanon76er WWG1WGA โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
09 September, 05:10

Chicki Chic @Chicki
10 September, 01:48
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ to his Publication
hmmm, where have i seen him before?

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
10 September, 12:09
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ to his Publication
Just what I thought.... lol Master of multiple disguises...

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
09 September, 01:33

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 September, 01:38
In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
JR and his discernment were in check, at an early age!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸฆŽ๐ŸฆŽ

Ely Pitedaโญ๏ธ @QGateKeeper
10 September, 02:42
In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
meeting the dragรณn slayer

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
09 September, 01:28
i am so Grateful for these beautiful Gentlemen ๐Ÿ˜โš˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’‹
Gods gift ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ™

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
09 September, 01:03
This is a fantastic post/proof! Look at all the pics! IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW!!!!!

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
09 September, 12:52
That pinkie finger thing again๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ–ค

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
09 September, 12:35

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
09 September, 12:17
NCSWIC........

Nuff said

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 September, 12:02
I wonder what's the secret society they were in. Pretty sure they were sending some message with that gesture.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 September, 12:05
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
#KennedyVision NCSWIC society

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
09 September, 11:57
The Positive, EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL Intelligences have Been With Us throughout Our HIDDEN History. I AM Not Surprised that John Kennedy Chose to Cooperate with the Postive's "E.D.'s, Even Though Eisenhower Rejected, or SEEMINGLY Rejected Offers of Help, so Long as We Surrendered Our Nuclear Gamesmanship and Agreed to Create a World Based on Universal Peace and Human Brotherhood.
Thanks for this Tiny, but Highly Significant CONFIRMATION.
Q is Not Only about Geo-Political Chess. It is Simultaneously Preparing Us--Physically, Emotionally, Mentally and Spiritually to Eventually Experience Ourselves as Living Embodiments of the Quantum Light of Source

Richie Richard @Richie
09 September, 11:47
This is a portrait of King Richard III. I find this so unusual.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 September, 11:49
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
I find it more unusual that your name is Richie Richard and you posted a painting of King Richard :)

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
09 September, 12:01
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
KING RICHARD, THE LION-HEARTED!

The Same Unusual Hand Gestures as JFK, Jr.

VE-R-R-R-Y INTER-R-R-ESTING!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Arte Johnson - Very interesting - YouTube.flv - YouTube

Arte Johnson's as Wolfgang the German classic "Very Interesting" from "Laugh In"