Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have already had one numpty on TS denounce the idea that the Queen didn't die when we are told as "nonsense on stilts". The Queen literally had an official birthday that was different from when she was actually born.

Unfollow, mute, smile.
10:06 AM - Sep 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Selah 321 @Selah
09 September, 11:16
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Good call...😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy QDell @Nine_0
09 September, 11:15
So she really was 101 yrs old in 2017?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 September, 11:13
Most of us know she has been dead for a while - they were waiting for the right time IMHO you know "dominos" I am looking forward to a most interesting 10-12 days...stay tuned

Northy UK. @Northy
09 September, 10:29
She "died" when the time was right, which means all eyes on.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 September, 10:27
Martin, my friend, You can not fix stupid, it is forever..

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
09 September, 10:26
My family in UK is absolutely crushed! It’s astonishing to witness the depth of the illusion. They literally crying in the streets.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 September, 11:14
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
that's because they simply do not know the truth