Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 September, 01:06
... is coming down?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
What about the London Bride in Arizona, Hoover Dam, and 3 Gorges Dam? All property of the City of London.

VK, please tell me that this monster does not get to be buried and keep her reputation and this idiotic blind following of hers. Please tell me that the Reptilian Queen, Bush Sr, No Name and others buried and so far retaining all their fake ass glory will be exposed for the child torturing, child murdering, child eating monsters they really are.
05:55 PM - Sep 08, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
08 September, 08:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Same here . People need to know the truth . After the evil they have done for many years has to be exposed .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
08 September, 08:42
355 > 31> 4
982022> 176 > 113>5
7 44 21 > 117 > 18 =R

4 5 9 > 99 =18

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

I HAD PLANNED THIS LONG AGO
TIP OF THE SPEAR
CHILDRENS CELEBRATION
TRUMP AND QANON
PERFECT ALIGNMENT
HOLY DOUBLE EIGHT > 888/1008/168

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
08 September, 08:29
Nana, I couldn't have said it better. This queen of evil should have to have her evil exposed to all, can't stomach what Nigel Farage just said about her on Tucker's show, "she never had a scandal in all that time!" Really Nigel? What about the times she and her evil companions hunted children on horseback, then ate them? What about that? What about the time I saw a video of a young male child who tied sheets together and was trying to escape the palace through the window? What about that? It makes me nauseous just knowing what that evil bitch/witch has done!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 September, 08:25
Yes, tell me too. Today I went to the gym with my daughter who is awake and my mom who thinks I am ready for the funny farm. My mom came into the locker room all upset about the Queen. lol
I am trying to be patient because of my mom's age but from what I hear there's a lot of bad stuff that was done to children in Canada and the world should know the truth. I do not want history books idolizing people who hurt humanity.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
08 September, 11:15
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
My mum goes ‘it’s just so sad’ and i replied ‘it’s not one bit sad she can’t knight anymore pedophiles’… and gleefully walked out..

sorry, not sorry.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
08 September, 11:17
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Exactly!!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 September, 08:18
I don't think thats gonna happen. Too big of a headsmack for too many people.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 September, 11:14
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
It had better because if not there really will be a civil war because Patriots will not have come this far for simply another less evil master to decide for them what they are able to know or not know.
That is how we got here to start with.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
09 September, 06:02
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
I think all of them need a good head smacking because this information needs to be heard and everyone needs to know what really happened to every child they hurt and murdered.
How dare they get off scott free and have some still worship them.
No a good waking is needed.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
08 September, 06:12
I am with you Nana!!

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
08 September, 05:56
Nana, I'm right with you on that.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 September, 11:41
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
😘

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
08 September, 05:56
Excellent question!