Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 September, 01:06
... is coming down?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 September, 05:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What about the London Bride in Arizona, Hoover Dam, and 3 Gorges Dam? All property of the City of London.

VK, please tell me that this monster does not get to be buried and keep her reputation and this idiotic blind following of hers. Please tell me that the Reptilian Queen, Bush Sr, No Name and others buried and so far retaining all their fake ass glory will be exposed for the child torturing, child murdering, child eating monsters they really are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 September, 08:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, tell me too. Today I went to the gym with my daughter who is awake and my mom who thinks I am ready for the funny farm. My mom came into the locker room all upset about the Queen. lol
I am trying to be patient because of my mom's age but from what I hear there's a lot of bad stuff that was done to children in Canada and the world should know the truth. I do not want history books idolizing people who hurt humanity.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot @Dman72
My mum goes ‘it’s just so sad’ and i replied ‘it’s not one bit sad she can’t knight anymore pedophiles’… and gleefully walked out..

sorry, not sorry.
11:15 PM - Sep 08, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 September, 11:27
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
It's so funny because my mom was shocked at my reaction so then she went to my daughter and told her and she acted like she said "so?" lol.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
09 September, 12:32
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
😂