Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 September, 01:06
... is coming down?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 September, 05:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What about the London Bride in Arizona, Hoover Dam, and 3 Gorges Dam? All property of the City of London.

VK, please tell me that this monster does not get to be buried and keep her reputation and this idiotic blind following of hers. Please tell me that the Reptilian Queen, Bush Sr, No Name and others buried and so far retaining all their fake ass glory will be exposed for the child torturing, child murdering, child eating monsters they really are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 September, 08:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I don't think thats gonna happen. Too big of a headsmack for too many people.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
It had better because if not there really will be a civil war because Patriots will not have come this far for simply another less evil master to decide for them what they are able to know or not know.
That is how we got here to start with.
11:14 PM - Sep 08, 2022
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Darlene Sully @JDSully
09 September, 06:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Exactly, No more Worshipping these evil Elites.
Information needs to come out!