《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
07 September, 01:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 September, 01:17
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
This has a Firmament is going to spring a leak during earths poll reversal type of vibe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 September, 06:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 September, 06:59
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
what about all the craters from meteors and such hows they get passed

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
07 September, 07:25
In response reaper myer to his Publication
What if they are not craters from meteors?

What if they are like expulsions of molten liquid (or something) that come from below. Ie waters above/waters below.

Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
07 September, 07:44
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Firstly mate, I don’t pertain to have the knowledge of what is real and what is not. However, one thing I do believe is that I am open to any and all possibilities subject to the information given to me at any particular time.

However, your explosion linked here dones’t HAVE to be a meteor or something coming from OUTSIDE the firmament pursay…

What if the objects were already within the firmament?

Each to their own mate.

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 September, 07:47
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
idk either im open to ideas as well but im on the meteors are real boat lol i used tungunska we most likely didnt have the tech to fake it like we could now a days as in this one
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Meteor Blows Out Windows and Injures Hundreds in Siberia - YouTube

A meteor entered the atmosphere over Urals, Russia on February 15, 2013. The object created a sonic boom that shattered glass and injured hundreds of Russian...