《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
07 September, 01:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 September, 01:17
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
This has a Firmament is going to spring a leak during earths poll reversal type of vibe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 September, 06:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

reaper myer @reapermyer
what about all the craters from meteors and such hows they get passed
06:59 PM - Sep 07, 2022
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 September, 07:42
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I heard they were not from meteors, but I don't know what caused them. I think I have heard a few scenarios. Crashed UFOs?

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
07 September, 07:25
In response reaper myer to his Publication
What if they are not craters from meteors?

What if they are like expulsions of molten liquid (or something) that come from below. Ie waters above/waters below.

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 September, 07:38
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
this makes me think they are real