《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
07 September, 01:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 September, 01:17
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
This has a Firmament is going to spring a leak during earths poll reversal type of vibe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 September, 06:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 September, 06:59
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
what about all the craters from meteors and such hows they get passed

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot @Dman72
What if they are not craters from meteors?

What if they are like expulsions of molten liquid (or something) that come from below. Ie waters above/waters below.
07:25 PM - Sep 07, 2022
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
07 September, 07:38
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
this makes me think they are real

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
07 September, 07:44
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Firstly mate, I don’t pertain to have the knowledge of what is real and what is not. However, one thing I do believe is that I am open to any and all possibilities subject to the information given to me at any particular time.

However, your explosion linked here dones’t HAVE to be a meteor or something coming from OUTSIDE the firmament pursay…

What if the objects were already within the firmament?

Each to their own mate.