Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Gerri World @Gerri_World
06 September, 07:29
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
The worst was knowing this to be true and realizing how terrible things are and my husband thinking I was completely insane and basically in a cult for the first 1.5 years. He has come around little by little after that. During the worst of the ridicule, I said to myself....this is nothing compared to what Jesus had to bear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 September, 08:15
In response Gerri World to her Publication
Try 6 years of ridicule. I often wonder how many marriages are going to last.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
07 September, 09:19
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I am recently remarried to father of my 5 children after years of horrible abuse.
I went thru "christian counseling" and the INDEPENDENT/ boundaries/ narcissist coaching for 7 years- it did not work for us.
In fact, all 5 of my kids have all left the faith-- in a cruel twist of fate related to the counseling.
Now, my only hope is that God- thru His grace- restores redeems and makes all things new: beauty from ashes.

I may sound "weak" -- but I don't care.
I want to believe in MY man- and my children loving God and experiencing life abundantly.

My prayer: Year of Elijah.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Have you seen the movie War Room? I think you would like it. I just saw it and it was really good. I wish you all the best.
09:53 AM - Sep 07, 2022
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
07 September, 02:54
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Yes. I have.

I am taking book of NEHEMIAH, EZRA, EZEKIEL, MICAH and
James 5:19-20