Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 September, 02:23
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
It won't get you far if you do not have a roof full of solar panels to keep it charged. if you can afford it, it's all great!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
08 September, 03:16
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
exactly. another "toy" for the upper income earners. these blackouts predominantly have the most negative impact on the most vulnerable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
06 September, 04:09
fuck elon

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
06 September, 02:21
Good old campfire will have to do

Sherry Slape @sslape
06 September, 02:02
Only rich people can afford it, i know i cant.

JKF aka Lancelot @JKFakaLancelot
06 September, 02:01
that’s why Elon is rich and I’m not.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
06 September, 01:58