George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
05 September, 03:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 September, 03:28
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
It's true and every so often they raid health food stores and holistic healing centers, seize items, shut them down, run them out of town if they are curing cancer- side effects free, non-invasively, quickly, and for little cost.

So many have moved to Mexico over the years and even Europe has been far more open to alternatives and traditional holistic medicines, though Monsanto is working their way in which will open the door for more protections of Big Pharma that eliminate their natural, non-invasive, side effect free and affordable competition.

I searched for links to sites that have a comprehensive list of what the FDA approved safe that is banned in other countries ( over 400 chemicals to my recollection ) and they are now coming up "error code", "page not found", etc- all censored.

Learn to read labels, grow as much of your own as you can buy as local grown organic whole foods ( not processed ) as possible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 September, 03:34
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
MY COUSIN STUDIES MEDICINAL PLANTS SHE HAS AN APP THAT IDENTIFIES A PLANT BY A PICTURE YOU TAKE WE LIVE IN THECOUNTRY. PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ALL YOU CAN EAT JUST OUT OF YOUR YARD. THATS WHY THEY PUSH "WEED" KILLERS AND A STERILE GRASS ONLY YARD

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 September, 05:33
Yup, every anon should have at least one book highlighting the wild edibles for their region, and one on medicinal wild herbs growing in their region.

Picture plant cures small pox.........just saying.

No one needs to starve, food is everywhere around us.

Take this Purslane, idiots call a weed. It is loaded with brain healthy Omega 3, Vitamin C, B Vits, Calcium, Selenium, high iron, amino acids and more. It's easy for me to find and get a lot of if they pulled a food famine.

It's crisp and taste like a tart apple.

05 September, 05:49
YEP IT GROWS EVERYWHERE ON MY PROPERTY JEWELL WEED IF PEOPLE KNEW THE BENEFITS OF DANDYLION THEY WOULDNT SPRAY THEM

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
The flowers are loaded with brain/heart-healthy Lecithin and Vit A- ( eye health), the leaves, amino acids, and the roots, cleanse the liver and prevent heart disease.

They also carry an electrical spark, providing vital life force energy.

I grow 3 large pots of dandylion, put it in salads, smoothies, and use it for juicing. I am a big fan, and dream of starting a "DandyFarm" to sell all sorts of products made from dandelions.
05:56 PM - Sep 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 September, 08:06
Dandelion tea is delicious. 😇

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 September, 06:56
love ❤️
i make mean italian dandelion salad
we only ate them seasonally
so good! 😋

boiled potatoes (sliced and peeled)
hard boiled egg
grape or small tomato
purple onion
place on top of dandelion greens
and finish with EVOO and red wine vinegar

veni vidi11 @venividi11
05 September, 06:34
I grind roasted dandelion and chicory root with my coffee beans every morning, so easy, so yummy and so good for my liver and body... I read that the root helps with detoxing the spike protein as well! I love this plant! Great for helping the liver deal with fluctuating hormones during perimenopause and menopause, think number 14 on the above list...worked for me!!!!

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
09 September, 05:42
In response veni vidi11 to his Publication
I would love to know which part of the dandelion is roasted and how it's done.
Thanks! 🙏💖

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
09 September, 06:45
In response veni vidi11 to his Publication
Please share your recipe, I’d like to try it.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
05 September, 06:23
That is so super cool! 🌬️Yes to this.⚡

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
05 September, 06:04
😄 i haven’t used any weedkiller on my lawn in over 10 years. much to the chagrin of my neighbors. i am proud of my dandilion filled yard. i love the bees who like my wild onion and fireflies too