Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 September, 10:01
9-3-22

Dan Scavino - 3 dog comms

POTUS - "I'm sweating like a dog."

Q4450 - Do Anons understand what is about to be UNLEASHED?

#NCSWIC
#TheGreatAwakening
#PatriotsSoInControl

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
DOG is GOD SPELLED BACKWARDS

DOG is the INVERTED Form of GOD

Trump and the Patriots are about to Reverse the Topsy Turvy, Inside Out Fear-Based INVERTED MATRIX that has been Created by the Deep State DEMONCRATS and RINO'S and RESTORE Our Original Relationship to the Quantum Source Field of Liquid Light that the
Ultimate Root of Our Individual and Collective Being

As Above, So Below,
As Within, So Without
As the Universe, So the "SOL"/Soul

"When You Make the Above As the Below and the Innner as the Outer and the Outer as the Inner, then the Kingdom of the Father Shall Be Made Manifest Unto You." Jesus, in the LOST GOSPEL OF THOMAS, which was CENSORED and BANNED by the Early Church Fathers because they did not want Us to KNOW that GOD is WITHIN US!
AND that Jesus, as THE CHRIST, was the VISIBLE IMAGE of the INVISIBLE GOD who Showed Us the WAY Through which We Could Consciously Connect to the I AM THAT I AM QUANTUM SOURCE LIGHT WITHIN
03:23 PM - Sep 04, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
05 September, 06:34
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Dog represents the dog star
Sirius.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
04 September, 03:54
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
As Q also taught us… mirror things…

Thank you for posting this ... 🙏

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 September, 04:51
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
MAN'S MIND IS A MIRROR OF A UNIVERSE THAT MIRROR"S MAN'S MIND--Joseph Chilton Pearce, THE CRACK IN THE COSMIC EGG

"I Salute the LIGHT in Your Eyes where the WHOLE UNIVERSE DWELLS. For When I AM in that Center WITHIN Me and You are in that Sacred Place WITHIN You, then WE Shall Be as ONE." -Lakota Chief Crazy Horse

"The EYE through which I See God, is the Same Eye through which God Sees Me." -Meister Eckhart, 12th Century Christian Mystic and Pastor

"The Lamp of the Body is the Eye. If, therefore, Thine Eye Become Single, then Your Whole Body Shall Be Filled with Light." -Matthew 6:22

"Let THIS Mind Be in YOU, that was in CHRIST JESUS," -Philppians 2:5