Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 September, 10:01
9-3-22

Dan Scavino - 3 dog comms

POTUS - "I'm sweating like a dog."

Q4450 - Do Anons understand what is about to be UNLEASHED?

#NCSWIC
#TheGreatAwakening
#PatriotsSoInControl

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 September, 03:23
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
DOG is GOD SPELLED BACKWARDS

DOG is the INVERTED Form of GOD

Trump and the Patriots are about to Reverse the Topsy Turvy, Inside Out Fear-Based INVERTED MATRIX that has been Created by the Deep State DEMONCRATS and RINO'S and RESTORE Our Original Relationship to the Quantum Source Field of Liquid Light that the
Ultimate Root of Our Individual and Collective Being

As Above, So Below,
As Within, So Without
As the Universe, So the "SOL"/Soul

"When You Make the Above As the Below and the Innner as the Outer and the Outer as the Inner, then the Kingdom of the Father Shall Be Made Manifest Unto You." Jesus, in the LOST GOSPEL OF THOMAS, which was CENSORED and BANNED by the Early Church Fathers because they did not want Us to KNOW that GOD is WITHIN US!
AND that Jesus, as THE CHRIST, was the VISIBLE IMAGE of the INVISIBLE GOD who Showed Us the WAY Through which We Could Consciously Connect to the I AM THAT I AM QUANTUM SOURCE LIGHT WITHIN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Back to the Future, click on at the bottom under it