Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
The BREAK is almost over. Time for the 117th Congress to reconvene. Senate on the 6th and House on the 13th. Tick tock.
10:07 AM - Sep 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
TBo ogg donated @tbog
05 September, 09:15
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Speaking of BREAKS, I highly recommend you all catch up on some sleep.

Need to stay fresh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
05 September, 02:40
Only God knows the day and the hour.

It seems we are being given hints in order to mentally prepare.

Q:
People will be terrified.
YOU are the frame.

https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
05 September, 04:02
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
🙏🙏💙💙💙🙏🙏🙏

05 September, 02:22
George News has been sending out George W Bush via gematria.
_____
Kind of a random post for George News?
Everything has meaning.
gematria:
George W Bush.
9/11?
_____

Another recent gematria of George News:
George W Bush.

There are fences around global capital buildings.
Is this our hint of a
George W Bush type 9/11 false flag?
aka white hats DEWing the 34 satanic buildings globally?
‘WWIII’ Necessary scare event?

the other George W Bush gematria post was Sept 1.

link to the post thread:

3 images

05 September, 01:18
Hmmmm.
Fences being put up at capitals around the world?
Tunnels under those capital buildings used for satanic child sacrifice rituals?

Wonder if the fences are meant to keep people away and blast material contained when white hats DEW the take down of 34 satanic buildings globally?
🤔😎
________

Okay. Remember this post earlier today, chatting about the fences…..

link to post thread:

2 images-screenshots to my small TG channel.

05 September, 01:19
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
Let’s see what happens?

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 September, 11:32
Be the autists we know you are.
It's about THE BREAK.
Godspeed, Patriots.
Q

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
05 September, 11:42
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
So, what exactly is about THE BREAK? Sauce please!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
05 September, 11:02
10:07 > 17

4 year delta yesterday

2084 > 212 < > 122

122 > 23 ☠️

23 > 5 < > 55

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 September, 10:21
So what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? I am getting weary of just having to figure out vague codes and blah blah blah. It is like we are being trained to not get to the point and talk around things. what does this mean? Oh I fergots, im pose to spend hrs figuring it out muhself.

No one speaks their mind. I like straight shooters but that is like seeing a yeti on the interwebs

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
05 September, 10:37
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I don't have all the answers by any means but if you understand what's driving the information you can learn to follow along. Some basic information: There is a battle going on between good and evil and they are using numbers and chess moves that point us to where the action currently is. A lot of whistleblowers are coming forward right now and we normally start hearing about them when the senate and congress is in session. Then it is followed up by certain news people picking it up and distributing it to the masses. Timestamps, deltas and key words connect us back to the q drops.

At this point in the show President Trump is taunting the enemy to get them out in the open to expose them and it's working. Example: byedans most recent speech. President Trump and team are getting them to expend all their ammo to counter the exposure.

I hope that helps but if not, that's all I've got for you.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
05 September, 11:43
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I despise riddles

That said, I set myself to learn some gematria, decode, etc.
Still no great enthusiasm for it but I thought it would at least keep me abreast of how things are being directed & be able to step back from it & eye it critically

And no, I don't trust any "plan" except for that which is of the Creator

We the People @grandmatobe
04 September, 09:55
I am NOT a puzzle solver but when Potus Trump referred to the raid on MAL as a break-in, I wondered if THAT was the 'break'

Ken Mac @KenMac
04 September, 03:24
When does SCOTUS return to continue kicking Constitutional ass? 🇺🇸🍿

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
04 September, 10:31
Who is gonna show if they are all arrested? How many clones they have left?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 September, 10:26
😲

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 September, 10:25
107!

"The" vs "To."
Everything has meaning.

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
04 September, 10:14
interesting…thank you for that info!