Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 September, 10:07
The BREAK is almost over. Time for the 117th Congress to reconvene. Senate on the 6th and House on the 13th. Tick tock.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 September, 10:21
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
So what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? I am getting weary of just having to figure out vague codes and blah blah blah. It is like we are being trained to not get to the point and talk around things. what does this mean? Oh I fergots, im pose to spend hrs figuring it out muhself.

No one speaks their mind. I like straight shooters but that is like seeing a yeti on the interwebs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
I don't have all the answers by any means but if you understand what's driving the information you can learn to follow along. Some basic information: There is a battle going on between good and evil and they are using numbers and chess moves that point us to where the action currently is. A lot of whistleblowers are coming forward right now and we normally start hearing about them when the senate and congress is in session. Then it is followed up by certain news people picking it up and distributing it to the masses. Timestamps, deltas and key words connect us back to the q drops.

At this point in the show President Trump is taunting the enemy to get them out in the open to expose them and it's working. Example: byedans most recent speech. President Trump and team are getting them to expend all their ammo to counter the exposure.

I hope that helps but if not, that's all I've got for you.
10:37 AM - Sep 05, 2022
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ForHisGlory6 in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 September, 11:34
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
yep been balls deep in it for yrs. tired of codes, talking out the sides of mouths. this "movie" is screwing good people over IRL.
been tracking and doing "decodes" for fkn yrs now.
someone, anyone, get to the damn point already, is where i am now. im from the country, we speak our minds. nothing left for imagination... tired of codes, decryption, sitting on edge of seat waiting for Trump to say something that vaguely ties to Q posts. its beyond stupid at this point. im not a follwer by nature. i am the guy in the corner, watching everything. im watching a world worship a man. i wanna know wtf is going on in plain English. people that don't talk straight, generally are hiding something, imho. or they do it for clicks? fine line i reckon.

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
05 September, 11:46
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I hear you but if this is a military op (and I believe it is) that we've been given a glimpse of we can't expect to understand it all. Without Q most of us would still be unaware of anything and living in fear daily just like a lot of people are doing. But because we did find it and started learning the truth it's pissing us off that we can only watch from the sidelines in this fight. Being pissed is good but we need to use it to put a fire under our butts and keep exposing the evil and save as many as we can! We are at war yet most don't even realize it!