Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
02 September, 08:14
So tired of the election not being overturned publicly -enough is enough

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 08:49
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
02 September, 09:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Early 2023? like January? 2023 is 12 months. Peoplw are ready to take this foght to the streets

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 10:27
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Thinking logically while keeping our Constitution in place... very little going to happen till after the midterms.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
02 September, 11:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
interesting. Question is of who you trust. Juan O Savin said there wouldnt be any mid terms. I for one will not vote every again until 2020 is fixed and I know many that feel the same. The constiution at this point has been obliterated. Thought it was the militaries responsibility to uphold the constitution and remove enemies foreign or domestic. We all know the election was stolen, we have been told “we have it all”. Trust is lacking everywhere. Pardon my rant

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
I was going to say pretty much the same.

Until 2020 is FIXED, and publicly, they will just do the same in the Midterms...

So, we won't be any further along, in fact, as they feel they can move with impunity, the left will probably increase its hold over the government...

I know they say white hats in control... but I need to see the evidence we have, blasted out, so the left cannot ignore it, or hide it, or keep quiet on it... not 'revealed' on channels the left already has evicerated to its mob...

Come on, I want CNN to show all the election fakery. Show it so much folk like our lefty neighbors cannot ignore or refute it, that's the white hats in control I want to see.
07:08 PM - Sep 02, 2022
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it