Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 September, 12:09
Think logically.

If VK is seriously “prepping” Anon Island and DJT is getting chatty with AU Patriots on Truth Social, the pre-launch party is just starting to kick off.

Enjoy the show!

🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 September, 08:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Well I WANTED to stay in Guam and build a hut, but nope parents wouldn't let me. I was like YOU CAN VISIT< it will be fine. SO that would be cool. Finally an island.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
01 September, 08:39
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
folks in Guam?

Dad stationed there in his early twenties, base assignment. Younger brother born there.
08:47 AM - Sep 01, 2022
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
TrueView Patriot @TimA
01 September, 08:50
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
no shit.... he's a native 😎👍🏻🇺🇸

01 September, 08:53
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
YEP getting him a shirt from there, and my best friend, SHE was born there, she lives out here in the sticks also. lol