Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
24 October, 05:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
24 October, 02:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
08 October, 12:58
It will always bewilder me that a young boy gets it at that tender age but my husband, who's lived many years and had many MANY more opportunities to learn this very lesson and he has not. I keep hoping.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
02 September, 09:54
good kid
we are all good kids.

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
02 September, 08:55
Powerful. Incredible. I'm not crying, you're crying...Thank God for his Son, and what Jesus has already saved us from. This kid is remarkable!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
02 September, 02:48
My eyes are raining...💞✝️🕊

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 September, 02:46
Wow, what a beautiful boy!!!! He is so sweet. Kudos to his parents as they are doing an awesome job. What a beautiful heart this boy has and such a great message that we all will hold onto. Thanks VK. Going to sleep now. That message will lead to peaceful sleep. Sending love Patriot.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
02 September, 02:25
159: John F Kennedy Jr. The Words Of God. A Week To Remember. Sidney Powell. Alice In Wonderland. United We Stand. God Has Returned. Time To Wake Up.

Good Morning VK and Frens! Have a blessed day!
FromDarkToLight WWG1WGA

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 September, 02:21
a kid with an old soul♥️

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
01 September, 05:34
Infuqncredible 🤙

hope saxton @Scribe11
01 September, 05:32
I love this, Vincent.
Parents raised up this young man right.

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
01 September, 05:16
Good evening VK, time for bed in Belgium 🙏🏼

Kat Summers @KatSummers
01 September, 04:39
I needed that today. Thank you!

Ittap Forfreedom @HopefulAmerican60
01 September, 04:34
This touched my heart and soul, what a wise young man. ❤️

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
01 September, 04:29
That was touching...I'm not really into the whole bible thing but I go to church when I need to..but this got me.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
01 September, 02:52
Oh my Lord……that touched me! Out of the mouths of babes! 🥲❤️

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
01 September, 02:40
❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Ange Love @LoveM
01 September, 01:19
❤️Love everlasting ❤️

Free Bird @DCast
01 September, 02:52
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Heb 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, *the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.*

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
01 September, 01:12
My goodness gracious is my heart moved! 🙏❤

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 September, 12:58
Gematria "Inspiring Faith"

Happy Holidays 159
Jfk Junior Is Q
John F Kennedy Jr 159
Johnfkennedyjr 159
Stay Indoors 159
A Perfect Storm 159
Truth Revealed 159
You Got This 159
John F Kennedy Jr 159
Jesus H Christ 159
The Words Of God 159
A Week to Remember 159
Presidents Day 159
Time To Wake Up 159
United We Stand 159
God Has Returned 159
God Is Alive In A Life 159
Perfect Phone Call 159
Sovereignty 159

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 September, 12:48
Good afternoon VK.

Merry Christmas!!!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
01 September, 12:29
Love and grief. Love didn't end on that day. There is such pain in grief, but there is also so much love. There is always love.

I truly thank you for this and will share it with dear friends who too, need to hear it. The love in our hearts, even in our grief, is a gift from God.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
01 September, 12:20
Good Morning, VK.
Learning ... every day ...

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 September, 12:18
Good morning VK and fabulous Patriot Warriors!
I love this video. Here is another powerful video.
Thank you God for loving us so much 💗

John 3:16 - The Story of Love

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
John 3:16 - The Story of Love - YouTube

"John 3:16 - The Story of Love" came from tells the story of the close relationship between a bridge operator and his young son and the fateful day when both...

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
02 September, 05:27
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Oh my what a tear jerker. Beautiful. I needed to see this this morning.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
02 September, 05:59
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
For What Earthly Reason | Official Performance Video | The Collingsworth Family - YouTube

Easter is a time of remembrance and celebration for the Christian. Jesus gave His life so that we could live. What an amazing gift we have been given! Do you...

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
01 September, 12:18
"What happens next captured the world's attention"
Trump mentions nuclear
Juan talks about nuclear
Lots of communications testing
Scare event necessary?

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
01 September, 12:14
💞

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
01 September, 12:12

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 September, 12:05
Right there, thats it, the feeling of such peace and joy which lays a heaviness on the heart which is elusive to even the most elegant words ever created, but so filled with Truth, that the heart breaks perfectly. God Bless Us All. 🙏 The Best is Yet to Come.